2-round magazines

those of you that duck hunt with your Saigas, do you all use 24" barrels? I've used my 19" model for rabbit and pheasant hunting and I have found the shortened barrel length cuts down on its effective range even with a full choke when compared to a 26" or 28" barrel pump.

Does the 19" barrel work OK for duck hunting if you use heavy loads?

I bought the 24" barrel so I could hunt with the shotgun. I have a polychoke installed and it works great for duck and dove, also works very well on jackrabbits. The finish on the S12 is much more forgiving when in the weather conditions of duck hunting. I don't know how the 19 would work. None of my friends bought the 19 for hunting purposes.

• 2 weeks later...
2 round mags are difficult at best to come by. I have one and wish I could find 2 more.

P1050107.jpg

P1050108.jpg

+1 No kidding, its one of the reasons that the Tromix AGP baseplates kicked ass, you could make your own if you didn't mind hacking up an AGP.

I have noticed that the 2 rounders are available for the S20, they appear to be real two rounders and are new manufacture. Maybe we will see more for the S12 soon.