refinished3.jpg

As you can see, there is a slight gap at the front of my upper handguard. I'm trying to think up some way to secure the guard so that it doesn't come loose under recoil - right now everything is pretty secure until I blast away with buck shot. Then the front upper handguard retainer is forced forward and everything obviously gets a bit loose. Any have close up pics of the forward handguard assemblies they have set up - most don't come in close enough for me to see how my fit compares. I've been thinking about putting an O ring around the front of the gas tube, or adding some kind of stop between the gas tube and barrel in the front to keep my retainer from coming loose. Anyone have any ideas? This is a Dinzag setup btw.

Lol. 32 views and no replies. Probably shoulda stuck this in the S12 forum, or dinzags business section.

The main thing is only a few people have a saiga shotgun that have a standard Ak rsb and removable gas tube. Dinzag or Cobra may have a fix for you. I converted my 410 to a AK rsb and removable gas tube setup as well but my retainers hold tight. BTW those handguards look awesome.

Edited by Superhawk138
Lol. 32 views and no replies. Probably shoulda stuck this in the S12 forum, or dinzags business section.

The main thing is only a few people have a saiga shotgun that have a standard Ak rsb and removable gas tube. Dinzag or Cobra may have a fix for you. I converted my 410 to a AK rsb and removable gas tube setup as well but my retainers hold tight. BTW those handguards look awesome.

Thanks. Yah, I think I'll just put up a post in the Main S12 area and see if I can get some answers. I'll wait until I get my MD20 and take some pics, perhaps drool will loosten up some tongues. :devil: