As stupid as it sounds........

Just a couple of thoughts:

The Presidential race is important - no doubt. BUT, keep in mind all of the Congressmen and Senator slots up for election. These are the LAWMAKERS- the President just approves the laws submitted. Make sure to vote for the pro 2A lawmakers, as they will be the ones voting on submitting an AWB to the President (regardless of who it is) to sign. Don't lose sight with all of the hype.

I watched the damage that voting for Ross Perot did. It allowed Clinton a second term and the ability to nominate the Supreme Court Justices. We all know how that turned out.........

The next President will most likely be able to nominate between 1 and 3 new Justices. Who would you rather have making that call? The Heller decision was great. But it was only a starting point for many soon to come battles. Do we really want any future 2A legislation going to an Obama filled Supreme Court? We only squeaked by on one vote as is.

I can't remember where I saw it-but someone's sig line on another board fits here. "Why hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils in McCain? Because I'd rather be disgusted WITH my guns, than disgusted without them".................

Just a couple of thoughts:

The Presidential race is important - no doubt. BUT, keep in mind all of the Congressmen and Senator slots up for election. These are the LAWMAKERS- the President just approves the laws submitted. Make sure to vote for the pro 2A lawmakers, as they will be the ones voting on submitting an AWB to the President (regardless of who it is) to sign. Don't lose sight with all of the hype.

I watched the damage that voting for Ross Perot did. It allowed Clinton a second term and the ability to nominate the Supreme Court Justices. We all know how that turned out.........

The next President will most likely be able to nominate between 1 and 3 new Justices. Who would you rather have making that call? The Heller decision was great. But it was only a starting point for many soon to come battles. Do we really want any future 2A legislation going to an Obama filled Supreme Court? We only squeaked by on one vote as is.

I can't remember where I saw it-but someone's sig line on another board fits here. "Why hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils in McCain? Because I'd rather be disgusted WITH my guns, than disgusted without them".................

+1

Very Well Said Knuckle Dragger!