Some of you should have received your MD-20s by now.

I'm still waiting to get mine, but I'm sure that some of you already have them. So what gives? Where are the pictures and reviews? I figured that some of you would have put your drum through the paces right away. If you have, please share your thoughts.

Ya, with all the "excitement" over the past 6-8 months, this is kind of a let down for me. I figured everyone would be so happy they finally got em that they would rush out and start blowing some rounds off. I want to see some video and a review. I probably wont have mine for another couple weeks or so, but when they show up I will be out that afternoon. I can hardly wait!

CJG

Think you can get a video of the MD-20 being used in earnest on your NEW Red Stick DELUXE SBS Patrolman Model S-12? Guess it's too late to get live shots of looters being dealt with, huh.

I've got my drum sitting right here in front of me.

Just loaded it.

And I had NO problems loading it.

I can hopefully get a vid tomorrow.

One of mine is sitting in a local shop (advertising theirs, I sure am not selling it)

Haven't gotten out with the other one yet. I ordered one for a shop near here, his son shot it the day I brought it up, worked no problem.

Got a notice in my mailbox on 9-16 saying I had a "parcel" at the post office for pick-up.

On 9-18 I had a chance and made the drive hoping it would be the drum I ordered in August of last year. I couldn't remember ordering anything else lately.

Got to the PO and it turned out to be a book that was back ordered. :cryss:

So I drove home dreaming of the day I'd get my drum. :rolleyes:

Turned onto my street and spotted Mr. Brown ahead. :huh:

My heartbeat sped up.

He went past my drive... :angry:

But then he slowed...stopped...

And the back-up lights came on! :mellow:

He backed into my drive and we both grinned at the same time. :D

I signed and he handed me the box! My drum! :smoke:

Say hello to my leetle friend.

The drum came with a "smoke" transparent rear cover and a black one. The smoke colored one is installed in the pics.

Haven' gotten a chance to shoot it yet. But the thing locked up into my gun perfect and tight! :wub:

MyMD20Saiga12DRUM0011.jpg

MyMD20Saiga12DRUM0014.jpg

MyMD20Saiga12DRUM0012.jpg

MyMD20Saiga12DRUM0013.jpg

MyMD20Saiga12DRUM0015.jpg

MyMD20Saiga12DRUM0017.jpg

MyMD20Saiga12DRUM0019.jpg

Edited by badman400

Mine locked up TIGHT in both of my S12s. They are smaller than I thought they would be.... I guess all the hype made them appear so large!

I am shooting them this weekend. My initial impression is that the wait was worth it, and I am happy I got in on the initial price! I wish I bought ten!!!!

ETA: PICS!!

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01271.jpg

Edited by headshot

Mine came saturday, but I had to work so there was no chance to test it out. Clicked right into my S-12 with no fitting. Looks and feels great!

Mike, you have really outdone yourself on this outstanding product.

Patience really paid off in a BIG way!

nyclu3

Edited by nyclu3
Think you can get a video of the MD-20 being used in earnest on your NEW Red Stick DELUXE SBS Patrolman Model S-12? Guess it's too late to get live shots of looters being dealt with, huh.

I've got my drum sitting right here in front of me.

Just loaded it.

And I had NO problems loading it.

I can hopefully get a vid tomorrow.

Hey Will - I have been watching for the video for a while now, did you post it in another thread? Thanks

dont you mean 2 3/4 or 2.75?

Absolutly not. Only 2 3/4" ammo will work, BUT that is not gonna help. You need to measure the unfired shells - there is NO standard for the length of unfired shell. You need to measure with a scale or mike.

I measure from 2.28" (Winchester 2 3/4" 1oz #6 lead) to 2.51" (Nobel Sport LE 2 3/4"00Buck 12 pellets) The Nobel Sport is too long. :cryss::cryss:

The longest shell that I have that will work is Wolf Rifled slugs at 2.35"

If you have any of the Wolf, you could use that as a gauge for what will fit. I put pix over an MD's section.

Mine arrived today! I was in the first 150-200 pre-ordered if I recall correctly. The product arrived with everything it was supposed to, plates, spring, etc. It is very impressive and seems to be a well built piece of machinery out of the box. It went right into the gun and locked up tight without any modifications. It will be range tested next week but if fit and finish mean anything then it should run like a scalded ass raped ape! I can send a picture to any non believers but the file was too large to post here!

dont you mean 2 3/4 or 2.75?

A 2 3/4 shotshell is not actually that length until after it has been fired. They average about 2.5 inches give or take before firing. Dont ask me why, but they are measured after firing and that is how they are listed.

EDIT Sorry G O B, I dont know how the hell I missed your post about hull lengths. I need to quit posting early in the AM I guess. :oops:

Edited by waltham_41

Just picked up the drum today and went to the range. Had to file alittle on the drum per instructions from mike. Fit great but found out the cheap winchester birdshot will not cycle. But i know it's not the drum or the gun for i have shot OO buck and slugs with no problem. Mike did a great job on the drums and i'll be ordering more when he starts the new batch up.

Here's a couple a pic's from the range tonite.

post-9816-1222310550_thumb.jpg