Will this knife really work with an AK47 ?

Has anyone ever seen this knife before and can it really be used on a bayonet? It is said that it can fit together with a AK47 rifle. Maybe it is a copy of some old military knife that was used back in one of the wars? The website that it is on is www.lducompany.com I am wondering if it can fit on any other types of guns or rifles. Does it look like something that would be used by Chinese, Koreans, or Russians. Here is a link to the knives page http://www.liangdianup.com/knives_1.htm and it is the knife with the number 406023 right at the top of the page.Any help would be appreciated before I order it all the way from China :)

Used to have a second job at a shop that sold a lot of the knives on that page (or similar items). Most of the chinese knock-offs like these are utter garbage. When they say it's $45, that's a 300% markup. They're usually made out of 440C stainless, not the best blade material. It may fit, but I certainly wouldn't try to use it. Especially when real AK bayonets can be had for $10-$15.

Edited by greatmoose

The knife in question:

406023800da9.jpg

Looks like a Chinese knockoff of a Spanish bayonet, with it "possibly" enabled to fit an AK.

I kinda suspect it'll fit an AK about as well as one of these will, though:

ak47nu2.jpg

or

bkak47fe6.jpg

I suspect it might work on a Spanish Mauser, though.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: How often do you use your bayonet, greatmoose? i havent been in the trenches in a while...

Not all that often, but if you're gonna hang something off the end of your rifle, might as well be the real thing, which is far cheaper anyway. But hey, it's not my rifle or my money, do what you want.