What is the best way to get on the Tromix waiting list?

I will have instructions on the website this week.

Just e-mail us at Rumore@Tromix.com with your full name, address, phone number and whether you intend to send in a gun for work, or buy one from us outright. We will respond with your position Number to confirm. Don't call and don't send an e-mail prior to October 1, 2008. Anyone that jumps the gun by sending their info early, will go to the back of the list.

My best estimate at this time, is about an 8 month lead time for the first guy that responds. Keep in mind guys, I have taken 50 or so orders in one day in the past, so that 8 month lead time is going to extend minute by minute. I only build 1-2 guns per day. And no, I am not going to ass-rape you by raising the prices. What you see is it for the custom work. However, if the base price of the gun goes up (to me), I will have to raise that. Right now, it stands at $550 if you buy the gun from us and have us to the work. We do not sell guns that do not include any work.

No custom one-off work is available. Only what you see on the website.

Tony

MadMax - I believe the last orders on the current list is around 550. So if you are in the 500's, you're most likely 6 - 8 months out. It could be less since most of these orders are nearly a year old, so many drop out when they are finally contacted. If you send me your name, I can look you up and give you better estimate.

Tony

I will have instructions on the website this week.

Just e-mail us at Rumore@Tromix.com with your full name, address, phone number and whether you intend to send in a gun for work, or buy one from us outright. We will respond with your position Number to confirm. Don't call and don't send an e-mail prior to October 1, 2008. Anyone that jumps the gun by sending their info early, will go to the back of the list.

My best estimate at this time, is about an 8 month lead time for the first guy that responds. Keep in mind guys, I have taken 50 or so orders in one day in the past, so that 8 month lead time is going to extend minute by minute. I only build 1-2 guns per day. And no, I am not going to ass-rape you by raising the prices. What you see is it for the custom work. However, if the base price of the gun goes up (to me), I will have to raise that. Right now, it stands at $550 if you buy the gun from us and have us to the work. We do not sell guns that do not include any work.

No custom one-off work is available. Only what you see on the website.

Tony

Will you still have a list of options you can select ala cart (e.g. install hk sights, dog leg charging handle, thread barrel and move sight back)?

Or is it pick this type of conversion and that is it?

Will you still have a list of options you can select ala cart (e.g. install hk sights, dog leg charging handle, thread barrel and move sight back)?

Or is it pick this type of conversion and that is it?

At the top of the Tromix shotgun webpage ( http://www.tromix.com/saiga.htm ) it lists the basic options and pricing (i.e. $65 for adding a folding stock mechanism, etc.). Lower down on the webpage for each of the four standardized 12 gauge models (S19, S02, S06, S17) Tromix now offers, under each model number it lists what features are standard on that model, and the available options for that model. So I assume once you settle on a particular model, when you e-mail Tromix your order you just list the model number you are ordering and what, if any, of the available options for that model that you also want.

Ya i never saw an update either but. Im ina different time zone, so i wasnt sure if my email would have the right time stamp on it, so i waited till 12am pacific. Having 5 converted. Cant wait, and hopefully we all get emails back today with our numbers.

CJG

Bob, do you have any idea how long it may take to get some sort of confirmation? Please update this thread when you guys hear something!

I feel like there is a chance I may have been missed until someone writes me and says I'm good.

I imagine Melissa is up to her eyeballs about now with the calls and e-mails regarding the orders..............

Tony said:

"Just e-mail us at Rumore@Tromix.com with your full name, address, phone number and whether you intend to send in a gun for work, or buy one from us outright. We will respond with your position Number to confirm."

I'm thinking that didn't mean within the next few minutes after receiving the order......... May not be until Tony gets back and has a chance to compile the orders and assign position numbers by order of receipt.........

Either way, if you got your order in, you've got your spot !!!

You're gonna love your TROMIX !!!!!

I'm hoping so, I got to fondle the two Tony just got done with at the gun store while filling out the paperwork. They felt great in the store, very fast, very manueverable. The Feds cashed my check Monday so we're getting there...

I'm hoping so, I got to fondle the two Tony just got done with at the gun store

Heh, heh, heh..............

It's not hard to turn into a "TROMIX fondler".................... I fondle all my TROMIX weapons at least once a day !!

When you finally get yours, and you take it out to shoot.........everyone else who sees it will want to fondle it too !!!

It's a good time, and a real show-stopper wherever you take it !!

Edited by Jeaux E

Got my number from Melissa today too, and in her e-mail she said the leadtime had already increased to at least 9 months, and I had e-mailed in my order just after midnight on the 1st. I know Tony thought he would be able to keep the new order list open till at least the 5th, but damn, at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they have to close it down by late tomorrow or early Saturday.

Got my number from Melissa today too, and in her e-mail she said the leadtime had already increased to at least 9 months, and I had e-mailed in my order just after midnight on the 1st. I know Tony thought he would be able to keep the new order list open till at least the 5th, but damn, at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they have to close it down by late tomorrow or early Saturday.

True on the 9 month lead time. BUT, some people will invariably drop out and shorten the time. I actually just got a shotgun back from Tony and it was because of the large amount of people that put in reservations but want/need Tony to supply the shotgun. As I had one to provide to work on, I was moved way up the list. We'll see how it goes this time. Hopefully a lot more S-12's will make it in country to satisfy everyone.

And now, I'm freaking out. Like a MORON I waited until the morning of the 1st. I may have missed the list all together if too many people used advanced burst transmission atomic clock wave inducting software to send in their 5 gun orders mere nanoseconds after the stroke of midnight.

I have to keep telling myself... there's always next year! :eek:

By the way, did everyone write to: rumore@tromix.com? I know Tony's gone huntin' and I wonder if Mel is able to read the mail to that address.

Edited by lelandeod
And now, I'm freaking out. Like a MORON I waited until the morning of the 1st. I may have missed the list all together if too many people used advanced burst transmission atomic clock wave inducting software to send in their 5 gun orders mere nanoseconds after the stroke of midnight.

I have to keep telling myself... there's always next year! :eek:

By the way, did everyone write to: rumore@tromix.com? I know Tony's gone huntin' and I wonder if Mel is able to read the mail to that address.

I did e-mail my order to 'rumore@tromix.com' as Tony had specified, and when Melissa e-mailed me my order number she also e-mailed from 'rumore@tromix.com', so she is definitely able to read that address. If you got your order in sometime on the 1st, I'm sure you made the current list, and Melissa will probably be e-mailing you soon. Just be patient.