What is the best way to get on the Tromix waiting list?

Yep, just got a confirmation from Mel. #601. 12 to 18 month lead time.

Yikes!

Wow guess it was good I was one of the early morning maniacs who emailed in my name

I got an estimate of 10-12 months like rotorturner did.

Either they got a really huge # of requests or Mel is just playing it safe for Tony's well being & sanity by giving out a conservative wait time

Either way, Good luck to everyone.

Cheers, HarvKY

Yikes!

Wow guess it was good I was one of the early morning maniacs who emailed in my name

Either they got a really huge # of requests or Mel is just playing it safe for Tony's well being & sanity by giving out a conservative wait time

Cheers, HarvKY

I think she is being pretty safe with the wait times being given out, just to make sure they are letting people know its going to be a while. Tony said the last orders on the last list were around 550 or so and those were a 8 months out. oh well it doesn't really matter, as long as I eventually get the work done.

CJG

I called and then sent an email as requested on Monday. I have not received a confirmation/number. I emailed again as a follow up and still have not received a response. I sent the email on the 1st at 1:00 PM. I was going to call; however, I saw that the shop is closed on Friday...MadDog

I guess I underestimated the flood of orders that would roll in. I sent mine the 1st in the evening. :unsure:

Was there only a certain number of orders being accepted? Havn't received a confirmation number yet.

I thought I read somewhere that they would shut down the preorders again once they were booked through 2010.

CJG

Tony said in some other thread (I think it was back in early September, but I can't find that thread right now) that the list would be closed again once estimated order delivery dates started running into early 2010. Although the Tromix website never announced it, I would assume the list was closed down again no later than about last Friday, since on last Wednesday some people were already getting leadtime estimates on their orders that ran up to 18 months.

Edited by Frogfoot

I think the single biggest variable will be the supply of S-12's to Tony. He said he can knock out two guns a day-say around 500 a year if he really feels like it (gotta take some days off). We can only hope RAA can keep the shotty's rolling in..........for everyone's sake!

The second problem will be pending legislation (and future availability) 12 months down the road. I guess we'll have a much better picture of that come November 4.

I have a feeling that we may also run into the same problem on this part of the wait list as the first group did. Tony had to skip over guys wanting him to supply the gun (as he ran out) and went to all hands that actually had them in possession. This was how I rocketed up to the front of the line the first time. This time I'm wanting Tony to supply mine-hopefully he'll have a stash in eight plus months.........good luck to all!

I think the single biggest variable will be the supply of S-12's to Tony. He said he can knock out two guns a day-say around 500 a year if he really feels like it (gotta take some days off). We can only hope RAA can keep the shotty's rolling in..........for everyone's sake!

The second problem will be pending legislation (and future availability) 12 months down the road. I guess we'll have a much better picture of that come November 4.

I have a feeling that we may also run into the same problem on this part of the wait list as the first group did. Tony had to skip over guys wanting him to supply the gun (as he ran out) and went to all hands that actually had them in possession. This was how I rocketed up to the front of the line the first time. This time I'm wanting Tony to supply mine-hopefully he'll have a stash in eight plus months.........good luck to all!

I think your right, I'm glad I have 3 of the 5 i wanted converted. I may even try and come up with the other two, that way i wont have to rely on him to come up with those. Cant wait for my turn to send in.

CJG

Yikes!

Cheers, HarvKY

I think she is being pretty safe with the wait times being given out, just to make sure they are letting people know its going to be a while. Tony said the last orders on the last list were around 550 or so and those were a 8 months out. oh well it doesn't really matter, as long as I eventually get the work done.

CJG

got on the list in Jan #50$ and it's another 6-8 months for me two. I waited to see if I could get NFA weapons first should have signed up on the list before forming a corporation. But I think giving a date far away and getting it sooner or on time is much then the promise of sooner and getting it much later. When it is in demand and a good product the wait will not matter as much because you will have it for a long time.

I'm a little concerned. To be one of the first on the new wait list I emailed Tony at 12:00:01 am on Oct 1 per the atomic clock for Tony's time zone and also called with the same info at 12:03 am in his time zone and left a message on his machine just to be sure but haven't ever received any response. If others who asked to be put on the list at a later time have received waiting list numbers, I'm at a loss as to why I haven't heard anything at all? What's up?

I don't know if Melissa just forgot to send you a confirmation or what......but regardless, you were the second guy in on the list, number 562. You're all set. We will contact you when your order nears the top of the build schedule.

Tony

I don't know if Melissa just forgot to send you a confirmation or what......but regardless, you were the second guy in on the list, number 562. You're all set. We will contact you when your order nears the top of the build schedule.

Tony

Thank God. I was worried that I had gotten lost in the shuffle somehow. Darn. I was shooting to be #1! "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." Overall it's just great to be on the list! Thanks Tony.

• 1 month later...
The last day to get on this wait list is October 24th, 2008.

The list won't be opening up again until around 2011.

Tony

Is there a wait list to get on the wait list? :)

I didnt find this site or the guns till 2 weeks ago. damn.....