When is Saiga-12 e-store getting more Mags?

When will the e-store have more 10 round mags?

We have clear mags in stock now.

I was informed last night by the manufacturer that our order of the black mags is ready. It will be picked up from the factory by the freight carrier today or tomorrow, then it is 2-4 business days transit time.

ETA: Sep 30th - Oct 2, 2008

When will the e-store have more 10 round mags?

We have clear mags in stock now.

I was informed last night by the manufacturer that our order of the black mags is ready. It will be picked up from the factory by the freight carrier today or tomorrow, then it is 2-4 business days transit time.

ETA: Sep 30th - Oct 2, 2008

Sweet!

Are the clear ones as reliable as the black? Or is it that they're just not as cool? I don't mind clear. I just cant figure out why there's a few in stock when the black get sold out in hours. It seems I always miss the boat on the black, but if I hear good stuff on the clear I'll get with them.

I looked yesterday and the black ones were avaliable directly from AGP, i think it said they had 39 of them, but i encourage you to wait and support the forum, but AGP is sponsors the forum too... They say the clear ones arent quite as strong as the black ones, but there havent really been any complaints yet, so unless your crawling through the jungle or throwing your mags on concrete, they are probably good enough.

CJG

Edited by rotortuner

The shipment is in-route!

You may start placing orders at the e-store now, but please note that the orders will be shipped on Friday, October 3rd, 2008 (or earlier, as soon as the shipment makes it here).

The clear mags are as good as the black mags. They are very useful for the competition shooters.

Also, please note that we have been informed by the manufacturer that they are not going to produce the "Clear" version of the magazines any longer and they will become scarce very shortly as our inventory is getting low.

Update: The shipment is in. The black magazines are now in stock in the e-store. All orders placed prior to 3PM EST yesterday (October 1st) have been already processed.

I ordered a black one and got sent a clear one. Ill be interested in how this is resolved...

Sorry about the mixup! It will definitely be resolved to your satisfaction! :big_smile: