MD-20 love for the baby Saiga?

The whole point is... why inundate the poor man with a hundred people telling him how many they will buy...

Dont you think he KNOWS they will sell?!?!?

Not to mention the thread just goes on and on and on with endless blah blah blah...

Well, Paychex... I am NOT a chick... I am a dude... and I am also a MODERATOR of the forum... As my job title might suggest... I need to MODERATE once in a while... my thought on this is to try to keep mindless banter to a minimum to conserve forum bandwidth. That translates to keep the useless crap to a minimum so the forum loads faster for everyone.

I am sorry that you dont agree with me, and you feel the need for every person in the world to chime in saying they want "X" amount of them... That gives us a thread with 35 pages of 600 people each saying " I want x amount "... What purpose does that REALLY serve?!?!? as I said... Mike D. KNOWS these will sell just as fast as the S12 drums did!

Let the man work... when he offers them for sale... THEN go to his website and state " I will take X amount" by clicking that many into your "shopping cart" before you "check out" Then everyone is happy!!!

Paychex... you must not be from 'round here... Cause on THIS forum you dont get banned or posts deleted by voicing your opinion. You might get your dick stepped on... but we try to value the 1st amendment just as much as the 2nd!!! :up:

:smoke:

Indy....I must say that it is a little concerning to me that you being a "Super Moderator", would come to a section of the forum that gets very little attention in the first place, and basically tell people to shut up. I'd bet money that you wouldn't do that in a thread that continually goes "on and on and on......." about, say matters of the second amendment, someone would hand your nuts to you fast. It is very bothersome that you use the excuse of "saving bandwidth" to squash people from encouraging a vendor on this site to build what they want; I wonder what the vendor thinks of that. Which other vendors would you do this to? I think the vendor would be encouraged by the response of folks to "His Post" of building this item, if there was no interest you can bet your ass he would drop the idea like a hot rock. I can't imagine that MD made that post and didn't expect excitement or feedback; I don't see him coming here and telling people to leave him alone.

Please note that while I respect ALL of the mods on this site and think they do pretty good job, your reaction to this is over the top and discouraging :( .

Just my .02

I have done it in a LOT of other topics to be sure, and this is NOT the first time...In the past moderators were ASKED to have threads limited so that the OP ( meaning the manufacturer) could get info out without requiring people that wanted that info to have to sort through 20 or more pages of " I want this many"....

I go to ALL SECTIONS EQUALLY... If you think I only pop in here once a month or so you are sadly mistaken. As a moderator, I try to read EVERY SINGLE POST that is posted on this forum in ALL OF ITS SECTIONS!!! ... it is close to a daunting task, let me tell you... and yes... I do want to shut down threads that go on and on and on... when there is NO MORE useful flow or exchange of ideas... I will do just that.

You seem to think I am telling people to SHUT UP... in no way am I telling people that... You may think so... Thats not the case. Sorry. If you think this LIMITS a vendor from being encouraged to build something... you are as far off base as you can get. In this SPECIFIC example there is ZERO DOUBT in ANYONES MIND that a 20 gauge drum will be NEARLY AS POPULAR as a 12 gauge one... if you feel we need to have several hundred replies of " I will take x amount " you must have little faith in the manufacturer not knowing his sales base. I have nothing against people being excited and letting him know that... but does a thread with only " I want" in it really serve a purpose other than filling up space? Do you think MD sold his s12 drums *ONLY* to those individuals who posted " I want" in those threads back then?!?!? NOT AT ALL!!! They were only a SMALL FRACTION of the drums that he sold...

Believe it or not, I *HAVE SEEN* MD ask people to leave him alone... back when the S12 drums were still in design stages... so yes, it DOES happen! because he was inundated with " make them... I want X amount!! "

Other than what I have said above...

my only other question is this... Why the fuck are you trolling me??!?! :lol:

Have a great day, I hope this helps you to understand why I am doing what I am doing... :up:

I check MD's post every now and then to see if there is anything new on the progress of the drum, as suggested by the vendor

Well, ya see... That's PRECISELY the point...

Wouldn't *YOU* like to be able to come to a thread and find the info the vendor posts quickly instead of having to read through 10 or 12 PAGES of posts with 99% of them saying over and over and over again... " I want X amount" ???

That's all there is to it, really... Just trying to make it easier for EVERYONE.

just received an interesting email from RomyG. It said he was TOLD TO BY INDYARMS TO ASK ME WHO THE FAT CHICK IN HIS AVATAR WAS. I have no idea who she is, don't really care who she is. Just trying to open his eyes on the s20 mag issue. I hope INDYARMS ain't taking this personal. If i hurt his feelings I am sorry. Let's not make a big deal out of this. Anyway as i said before thanks for a great web site. And if it makes you feel any better i look like my avatar. My guess to who the girl with fat legs and cantalopes for breasts would be the bounty hunters wife.

Edited by paychex

I have heard through certain anonymous sources, that refuse to be directly quoted, that the reason that this product may be delayed is the possibility of copyright infringement litigation!

There may be concerns that it would come to be known as, "MD 20/20!" :lolol:

I have heard through certain anonymous sources, that refuse to be directly quoted, that the reason that this product may be delayed is the possibility of copyright infringement litigation!

There may be concerns that it would come to be known as, "MD 20/20!" :lolol:

LOL Memories of purple lips.