These are the two bucks taken the day after opening day for regular gun season from the back porch...

One was out at 125 yards... shot him with the Hornady SST 300 grain sabot rounds... took out his lungs and heart one shot... he went 40 yards without realizing he was already dead...

abuck.jpg

The second... shows just how far off the back porch he was... 25 yards... LOL dropped him where he stood... :up:

pbuckporch.jpg

pbuck.jpg

:smoke:

Makes me glad I live in Texas! I live out in the sticks and and shoot whenever I want to.

Same Here!! I live back about 130ft from the road in the woods. Guy next door to my left is 1/2 mile from me and to my right some where about a mile and the land across the road is all field and own by a guy I know 5 miles away. I live on an Old farm about 280 aces altogether. (For New York, that's VERY BIG) The Best part is the cops never come out here. I only see them when theirs a car accident or some like that. That don't patrol out where I live, WE ALL HAVE GUNS and NO Crime because we have guns :haha: ..

[Judge Dredd Voice] WE ARE THE LAW!! [/Judge Dredd Voice]