75rd drum from aim surplus $159.00

Hello, 1911

Got my two drums from AIM yesterday. Thanks to all who posted and provided a "heads-up".

I compared them to my 75 and 100 rd. Norinco and there is absolutely no difference. Markings are identical.

When (if) that flap-eared camel-jockey gets into office <yecchh...> they'll be a beautiful thing.

guido2 in Houston

If that flap-eared camel-jockey does make it into office then everyone that has a drum and doesn't turn it into the government will be a criminal.

They can have mine. Bullets first :killer::killer::killer::killer:

are they sold out already? I tried to order one and it says out of stock? Copes says the same

The only company that I am aware of that currently has them in stock is J&G Sales. They are a little more pricey at $179.95 but you know the old saw "you snooze, you lose". Sorry, best I got. You might call and ask when AIM & Copes expect another shipment.

http://www.jgsales.com/index.php/magazines...ath/332_190_191

The original post was on September 27 and AIM sold out a few days later. Apparently these are the same thing as the Chinese drums at a much lessor price so between that and the nobama factor they sell pretty quickly.

Edited by 1911

All my chinese, and some were new in the bag, came in well oiled but not greased, it would be a royal bitch to clean it out of the nooks and crannies.

My wife said years ago, "You paid Ninety dollars for that" referring to the 100 round chinee drum, yeah, I know, should have bought a dozen, however, the 100's weren't easy to come by even back then.

All my chinese, and some were new in the bag, came in well oiled but not greased, it would be a royal bitch to clean it out of the nooks and crannies.

My wife said years ago, "You paid Ninety dollars for that" referring to the 100 round chinee drum, yeah, I know, should have bought a dozen, however, the 100's weren't easy to come by even back then.

I guess "wrapped in greasy paper" would have been a better description. Yeah, I agree, plunging them in a vat of hot grease probably would have been a bad joke....

guido2 in Houston