Shipping Status!

As of 11-24-08 all first run orders are shipped!

If you have an order placed on or after 09-27-08 you are on the 2nd run. If you have an order placed before that but your order hasn't shipped I either need the remaining balance on the order or I need to verify your address. If you have a 1st run order that hasn't shipped please contact me at info@mdarms.com.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR HELPING MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!

This post will be edited with up to date info.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all, Just recieved an Email from MikeD. Thought I'd post it in case anyone want to know....

"I wanted to let you know that the drum body mold was installed into an injection machine at the end of last week. At the beginning of the coming week the 1st run drum order will be completed. I will try to start shipping the rest of the 1st run drums immediatly. I am hoping to have the maining 1st run drum orders shipped by Monday, November 24th and will be devoting the entire coming weekend to pack them up for shipment. Thanks again, MikeD"

So if your on the first run and haven't got your drum yet, they are on their way. Huzzah!!

THAT SO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have four coming...

Just in time for duck hunting..lol..

Jeez!

What are you going to do?

Fill up the sky with so much lead that it will show up on radar, and the ducks will think they are the 8th bomber group flying over Berlin?????

:haha: