Shipping Status!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, just got an Email update from MikeD, for anyone that needs to know....

"I wanted to let you know that the drum bodies have been injected and are complete. I see no reason that the remaining unshipped 1st run drum will not be shipped to you no later than Monday, November 24th. If any orders are delay it could only be by a day or two but that is highly unlikely. Thanks again, MikeD"

Just a heads up if your still waiting on the first run, which means the second run will probably be moulded, assembled and boxed before January. HUZZAH !!!

Yeah, I wanted to get on here and post the email. Mike sounds pretty confident about the shipping date. I was hoping to get it before New Years. I'm thinking about loading it up with those confetti shells (even thought they're expensive) and shooting it off in the front yard at midnight.

Edited by elvis christ
This message was sent to you at the request of MD Arms LTD. to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact MD Arms LTD. directly.

Order Number EV-2398

Woooo Hoooo!!!

This message was sent to you at the request of MD Arms LTD. to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact MD Arms LTD. directly.

Order Number EV-2398

Woooo Hoooo!!!

Congrats, bro. When did you get that Email? I was 2143, and the MDarms site says my order has been shipped, but no tracking # in my email box.

Damnit, I want my tracking # email!! :cryss:

Really not a big deal, I'll just leave a note on the door for the UPS guy to leave it with my hot lesbian neighbors.

Edited by elvis christ

Order Number EV-2398

Woooo Hoooo!!!

Congrats, bro. When did you get that Email? I was 2143, and the MDarms site says my order has been shipped, but no tracking # in my email box.

Really not a big deal, I'll just leave a note on the door for the UPS guy to leave it with my hot lesbian neighbors.

I received an email from UPS that your email wasn't going through. I tried to send you an email as well but it was also returned. It was to your gmail address onfile with your order. I'll dig out the tracking number and send it to your PM box.

Also all 1st run orders are packed and will be shipped tomorrow. If anyone doesn't see an order status of "shipped" then there was either an address verification required or only the deposit was received and not the remaining balance. If this is you ... please respond by email at info@mdarms.com. ANY ORDER PLACED ON OR AFTER 09-27-08 IS an ORDER PLACED FOR THE SECOND RUN.

Order Number EV-2398

Woooo Hoooo!!!

I received an email from UPS that your email wasn't going through. I tried to send you an email as well but it was also returned. It was to your gmail address onfile with your order. I'll dig out the tracking number and send it to your PM box.

Also all 1st run orders are packed and will be shipped tomorrow. If anyone doesn't see an order status of "shipped" then there was either an address verification required or only the deposit was received and not the remaining balance. If this is you ... please respond by email at info@mdarms.com. ANY ORDER PLACED ON OR AFTER 09-27-08 IS an ORDER PLACED FOR THE SECOND RUN.

I hope UPS ground is fast enough to get it to my by Friday. I'm off to Iraq on the 4th so this weekend will be my one and only chance to shoot with it.

Order Number EV-2398

Woooo Hoooo!!!

I hope UPS ground is fast enough to get it to my by Friday. I'm off to Iraq on the 4th so this weekend will be my one and only chance to shoot with it.

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 11/26/2008.

Yesssssssss.

EV-2581 ok for a face to face $ transaction or should the status be cancelled instead of pending? here's to hoping! :cryss:

No , your good. I just haven't had a chance to get with you yet. I looked your address up on google map. I am passing through Vandalia today. Vandalia Armory has a saiga-20 and I'm going to buy it. I need test guns for the 20ga drum.

THIS THING IS FREEKING AWSOME!!!

I needed to do a little fitting on the mag latch surface (The "a" area I think), the thing locks in like a bank vault. All I had on hand was 12 rounds of Federal Multi-purpose, I stoked it with all twelve and ran them through a bank of knockdown plates, no hiccups, no misfeeds, no reliability service, I'm still sporting wood! :devil:

I sent the wife on an ammo run.

Now I need another one :super: :super: :super:

Edited by ML Roak

I got my pair in today after thinking I was going to have to wait till the 1st to see them! I had even called UPS and chided them that they should not have taken the money for 3 day select, if they did not intended to work those days.

Anyway it locked in like it was custom made for my Saiga with no fitting at all. Rock Solid!

Thanks, Mike!

THIS THING IS FREEKING AWSOME!!!

I needed to do a little fitting on the mag latch surface (The "a" area I think), the thing locks in like a bank vault. All I had on hand was 12 rounds of Federal Multi-purpose, I stoked it with all twelve and ran them through a bank of knockdown plates, no hiccups, no misfeeds, no reliability service, I'm still sporting wood! :devil:

I sent the wife on an ammo run.

Now I need another one :super: :super: :super:

I'd be out there every fuckin' day if I had a backyard like yours...and night

EV-2581 ok for a face to face $ transaction or should the status be cancelled instead of pending? here's to hoping! :cryss:

No , your good. I just haven't had a chance to get with you yet. I looked your address up on google map. I am passing through Vandalia today. Vandalia Armory has a saiga-20 and I'm going to buy it. I need test guns for the 20ga drum.

Thanks once again Mike. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Got her fitted tonight....rock solid. Cant wait to go up to the VRA and let loose.

Told my In Law that teaches up there about you getting that .20. He was like "damn, I wanted that one too." Gotta pull the trigger quick on those things eh! Even though that one was sitting up there forever! :D

I'd be out there every fuckin' day if I had a backyard like yours...and night

I do a fair amount of shooting Lucky for me I have VERY tolerant neighbors (and none very close helps too), I spent about an hour out here one day with an F/A M14, nobody even gave it a second thought :super: If you get through Iowa sometime give me a call.

I got back from turkey with the family and found a package on my kitchen counter. Smaller than I had imagined. Opened it up, outstanding workmanship. Took out the boomstick, rocked and locked, perfect fit first time. No filing or hand fitting necessary. For the record, I have an oldschool EAA import.