UK Saiga-12 owners

Just wondering how many members we have on here from the UK that own a Saiga-12?

I do and there's another at Harlow where I shoot sometimes. I've seen a couple of other tags saying from the UK so at least half a dozen and,with the way Oleg keeps banging them out, I guess a lot more that are either unknown or not members here yet.

A number of us "down south"

Christchurch/Romsey/Aldershot - all Hampshire clubs.

Still way over priced in the UK , several of us have tried the import way from USA builders as the standard models are not "out of the box " ready .................. i speak from regular competion use !

One here from the midlands.Another Oleg customer :) Oh and theres one other at my club.

Took her sporting clay bashing yesterday much mickey taking as usual until i started dusting the 50 yard mini :)

The look on their faces when i said i bought it for flushes,and then whipping out the 10 rounder was truly priceless!

• Like 1

Good to see other members here in the UK. Had mine for a few months now and am another Oleg customer :-) Looks as though i might have to buy an ammunition factory now though lol

Are you helping at the range this weekend David? If so I might see you there.

Charlie

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...