Russian American Armory Co. customer service

I just want to give a big thumbs up for RAAC's outstanding customer service. I have a Saiga 7.62x39 16" rifle that was having feeding issues. I purchased the rifle brand new, put approx 60 rds through it hoping it was just a break in issue but was having no luck... I had a single shot Saiga. I emailed Clyde at RAAC's Sales and Marketing unit and was very impressed with their customer service. To begin with, my emails were answered quickly and Clyde was very accessible. RAAC paid for all the shipping and my turn around time was about 10 days. Turns out my trigger group needed some polishing. RAAC even threw in a brand new 10rd mag for my troubles.

I haven't tested my rifle yet since I just got it back today. Its almost a moot issue because I'm just so thrilled with the way I was treated. I'm sure my Saiga will work properly and will take it to the range soon. If not, I'll just send it back. I just wanted to let everyone know that RAAC has a great rifle and great CS to match.

There are few companies around with better customer service than RAAC

I just want to give a big thumbs up for RAAC's outstanding customer service. I have a Saiga 7.62x39 16" rifle that was having feeding issues. I purchased the rifle brand new, put approx 60 rds through it hoping it was just a break in issue but was having no luck... I had a single shot Saiga. I emailed Clyde at RAAC's Sales and Marketing unit and was very impressed with their customer service. To begin with, my emails were answered quickly and Clyde was very accessible. RAAC paid for all the shipping and my turn around time was about 10 days. Turns out my trigger group needed some polishing. RAAC even threw in a brand new 10rd mag for my troubles.

I haven't tested my rifle yet since I just got it back today. Its almost a moot issue because I'm just so thrilled with the way I was treated. I'm sure my Saiga will work properly and will take it to the range soon. If not, I'll just send it back. I just wanted to let everyone know that RAAC has a great rifle and great CS to match.

Yep, when I bought mine I got one with a mag latch that was too long. Clyde called me personally and offered to fix the shotgun and/or sent me a drawing on how to do so myself. They were very customer service oriented!

• 1 month later...

My dealings with Clyde over time have been nothing but exceptional. Everyone over there are exceptional people.

It is very rare in the gun world to have these types of people, and its the whole lot of them that are like this. They are the epitome of the saiga community, both from the business aspect, as well as the personal side.