Russian American Armory Co. customer service

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mike-4

Mike-4

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:55 PM

I just want to give a big thumbs up for RAAC's outstanding customer service. I have a Saiga 7.62x39 16" rifle that was having feeding issues. I purchased the rifle brand new, put approx 60 rds through it hoping it was just a break in issue but was having no luck... I had a single shot Saiga. I emailed Clyde at RAAC's Sales and Marketing unit and was very impressed with their customer service. To begin with, my emails were answered quickly and Clyde was very accessible. RAAC paid for all the shipping and my turn around time was about 10 days. Turns out my trigger group needed some polishing. RAAC even threw in a brand new 10rd mag for my troubles.

I haven't tested my rifle yet since I just got it back today. Its almost a moot issue because I'm just so thrilled with the way I was treated. I'm sure my Saiga will work properly and will take it to the range soon. If not, I'll just send it back. I just wanted to let everyone know that RAAC has a great rifle and great CS to match.

#2 Mississippi Auto Arms

Mississippi Auto Arms

Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc.

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • FFL_Verified
  • 01FFL / 3SOT
  • Licensed Gunsmith
  • Verified Business

• Company Name:

Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc.

• Company Website:
    MississippiAutoArms.com
  • Contact Email:

sales@mississippiautoarms.com

• Contact Phone:

662-232-8011

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:44 PM

There are few companies around with better customer service than RAAC

I just want to give a big thumbs up for RAAC's outstanding customer service. I have a Saiga 7.62x39 16" rifle that was having feeding issues. I purchased the rifle brand new, put approx 60 rds through it hoping it was just a break in issue but was having no luck... I had a single shot Saiga. I emailed Clyde at RAAC's Sales and Marketing unit and was very impressed with their customer service. To begin with, my emails were answered quickly and Clyde was very accessible. RAAC paid for all the shipping and my turn around time was about 10 days. Turns out my trigger group needed some polishing. RAAC even threw in a brand new 10rd mag for my troubles.

I haven't tested my rifle yet since I just got it back today. Its almost a moot issue because I'm just so thrilled with the way I was treated. I'm sure my Saiga will work properly and will take it to the range soon. If not, I'll just send it back. I just wanted to let everyone know that RAAC has a great rifle and great CS to match.

Mississippi Auto Arms - Your source for Saiga Accessories. Type in code "s12forum" during checkout on our website and get 5% off your order (ex firearms, NFA, and shipping). If you want a Mississippi Auto Arms decal, type a note in the comment section and we will send you one with your order.

facebook-logo.jpg

#3 Azrial

Azrial

A Riddle, Wrapped in a Mystery, Inside an Enigma

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,534 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:02 PM

Yep, when I bought mine I got one with a mag latch that was too long. Clyde called me personally and offered to fix the shotgun and/or sent me a drawing on how to do so myself. They were very customer service oriented!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - I stand with Arizona!

Proud Member of the Top 10 9 posters of all time!

IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY Azrial's comments are provided solely to reform, chastise, or replace existing opinions. Inasmuch, Azrial holds no title to said Azrial comments IF Azrial comments are used only for non-profitable thought enhancement. Any other use of Azrial comments are strictly forbidden without the expressed written permission of Azrial. In so obtaining said permission you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in binding contract. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not copy, repeat, modify, think, or in any way use Azrial comments. Once contracted, unless you acquired the Azrial comments on external media, you may make a single copy of the Azrial comments solely for archival purposes or rethinking of the Azrial comments in the same context that the Azrial comments were previously expressed. Azrial retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Azrial comments. All rights not granted are reserved by Azrial. THE LIMITED WARRANTY (IF ANY) INCLUDED IN THE APPLICABLE AZRIAL COMMENTS APPLIES TO THE AZRIAL COMMENTS PROVIDED THE AZRIAL COMMENTS HAVE BEEN LICENSED BY YOU WITHIN THE TERM OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY OF THE APPLICABLE AZRIAL COMMENTS IF APPLICABLE.

#4 klm390

klm390

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:35 AM

Same here. Very quick after normal business hours response from Clyde Woods. He is sending out a new part right away. I just hope I identified all the problems now that the part is on the way.

#5 lonerider

lonerider

LoneRider

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:11 AM

Mine had a crooked FSB, sent it back and got a whole new rifle!! All I got was a Saiga Koozie :(
"Custom" Cowboy Action Leather

http://www.loneriderleather.com/

#6 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Sho-Gun of Saiga

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 10,072 posts
  • Verified Business

• Company Name:

Juggernaut Graphics

• Company Website:
    www.juggernaut-graphics.com
  • Contact Email:

info@juggernaut-graphics.com

• Contact Phone:

989 725 AK74

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:14 AM

just moving to feedback... :rolleyes:

"It is missing the point to believe that the 'ability to fight' is simply about defeating your enemy.
It is not in defeating your enemies; It's about the strategy of killing the evil of one man to give life to ten thousand" ~Yagyu Munenori

#7 Ben Vampatella

Ben Vampatella

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,718 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:20 PM

My dealings with Clyde over time have been nothing but exceptional. Everyone over there are exceptional people.

It is very rare in the gun world to have these types of people, and its the whole lot of them that are like this. They are the epitome of the saiga community, both from the business aspect, as well as the personal side.
Rockin the Saiga world since 2003

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users