I am having sinus/tonsil surgery on October 7. My doctor told me that I should plan to be out 8 days. Brian will be taking calls and processing orders, but we might not be able to get orders out as quick as usual. All orders of in stock items made by October 6 at 6PM will go out the same or next business day.

I will try to be back at the store as soon as possible, but probably won't be able to take phone calls until October 13. I am going to have my computer at home and will try to respond to all emails. If you need to reach us from October 7-12, email will be the best way to reach us.

Good luck Nathan! Im sure you'll be fine.

...oh. make sure that hot nurse you are hitting on as you come out from under anesthisa isnt actually a surgical prop! (yes I actually saw a guy come out of surgery one time, that was hitting on the I.V. stand!)

...oh. make sure that hot nurse you are hitting on as you come out from under anesthisa isnt actually a surgical prop! (yes I actually saw a guy come out of surgery one time, that was hitting on the I.V. stand!)

That depends.

What was in the I.V.?

I made it out of the surgery. It was suppose to take 1 hr, but instead took 4 hours. I am going to try to be back at the store on Friday. Brian is still taking and shipping orders, but we will not be getting orders out as fast as we normally do. Thanks for being patient.

I have to hydrate my nose every 2 hours, which causes the packing to dissolve. They don't have to pull it out any more.

I hope they still don't stuff all that wading up your nose and then rip out with one pull when you go back. :unsure:
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to go in for a follow up yesterday and it was the worst part of the surgery. I am doing great now. I am not 100%, but I have not been able to breathe

this well in years.

guess I'm late noticing that you were ill. Hope you are well now and thanks for your awesome web site
  • 2 months later...