Forgive the newbie, I've searched and searched

I have searched so much that my eyes are on fire. Can anyone tell me who sells a California Legal S12 (one with a bullet block of some kind) so I can buy one?

I have done hours of research, talked to DOJ, read PC12276 and I am retired PD. I know a Saiga S12 is legal in CA if the magazine is not readily detachable. Using a bullet button like on a CA legal AR-15, makes the Saiga 12 legal in CA.

Thanks for the info.

Darin

Edited by hallboss

you may have a wait, but Will at red jacket was offering a cali. legal AK a year or so back.....

I'm sure he could do that to a saiga shotty....

I have searched so much that my eyes are on fire. Can anyone tell me who sells a California Legal S12 (one with a bullet block of some kind) so I can buy one?

I have done hours of research, talked to DOJ, read PC12276 and I am retired PD. I know a Saiga S12 is legal in CA if the magazine is not readily detachable. Using a bullet button like on a CA legal AR-15, makes the Saiga 12 legal in CA.

Thanks for the info.

Darin

I have never heard of a Saiga 12 modified by permanently attaching the magazine

so it can feed from the top like an sks. That might not be very practical because

the cartridges load into the mag at a slight angle backward along the feed lips and

not straight down like with stripper clips. Very awkward loading. I'm sure one of

the business partners of this forum might be able to set you up with your customization.

Edit: I stand corrected. I didn't know about Will's California legal Saigas.

Edited by my762buzz

Thanks for the info. How can I get ahold of Will?

As far as the mag mod. what I meant was a way to modify the release so that a "tool" of some kind has to be used to remove the mag. Oh man, loading a Saiga through the ejection port would be hell. I don't have that many band aids...hehehe

thanks again

Thanks for the info. How can I get ahold of Will?

As far as the mag mod. what I meant was a way to modify the release so that a "tool" of some kind has to be used to remove the mag. Oh man, loading a Saiga through the ejection port would be hell. I don't have that many band aids...hehehe

thanks again

http://www.redstick-firearms.com/firearms2/firearms.html

Company Address:

9643 Mammoth Drive

Baton Rouge, LA 70814

Phone: (225) 448-3167

Fax: (225) 448-3169

email:

will@redstick-firearms.com

We at Cadiz Gun Works will be offering sales to California from here out, once we acquire some of those nice pretty california-OK mag locks. I expect some California legal S12's to become available out of our next batch of guns we get in.

We at Cadiz Gun Works will be offering sales to California from here out, once we acquire some of those nice pretty california-OK mag locks. I expect some California legal S12's to become available out of our next batch of guns we get in.

I want one. Is there anything you can email me so that I can give it to my FFL and he can get any questions answered so there is no delays once you have a complete firearm? Do you have a price list for conversions and the cost of the CA legal version?

we have a rough idea for all of this, including the extra CA paperwork, but we havent come up with a final price. I will discuss this with Mr Cole later on today, once he is out of the shop.

For our basic pricing for conversions, please see our business section, here at the saiga-12.com forums.

Again, we are still hashing out the extra costs involved with california legal saigas, and shipping them there to you guys.

Thank you for the information and patience. Now that I went to your section of the forums, I see that all of my questions would have been answered if I went there first.

Thank you sirs'

the price range for the extra install is varying about 20-50 bucks per gun, for this exact installation.

yeh, its a simple part, but when Mr Cole tells me its not as easy as it looks, and has to be done PER GUN, it dont come for 20 bucks.....we are willing to do the commiefornia paperwork to get these to you, if you flip the bill, plus the gunsmithing and other traceable paperwork is some involved, sorta. I am expecting an additional overall cost of 100$- 200$ to get these guns to commiefornia, legally.

This is NOT a final number/cost.

its that simple.

HELLO CALIFORNIA!!!! WE HAVENT FORGOTTEN YOU.

I will cover the costs, just let me know what they are. Is there a list that I can be placed on or do I need to check in with you periodically to see if they are available?

Thanks again,

Darin