New Tourture Test Videos Posted!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Watch them all. All text and videos above was added after this thread was started. Everything below is the correct timeline.

I've been want to do one for awhile now. And trust it will eliminate any question of my drum being made from "plastic". I ran the shit over one today, back and forth, on the asphalt and on the gravel, front up and cover up, going over slowly and going over fast... I even tried to set it up on it's side and run it over but couldn't keep it from sliding when the tire hit it. The drum passed with flying colors, no component of it broke or even cracked. Still loaded fine afterwards!

I didn't fire it but will in the video I film of the torture. I have not one damn doubt it will dump just fine. I am going to beat it from the side, without a cover installed to brace it, with a big hammer before running it over. I plan on opening a new in the box (wrapped in the factory plastic) Saiga-12 to fire it from.

I also have a Wraithmaker and am going to run it over as well. I don't think it will take the pressure and will bend out of shape if not outright fold over and collapse. It isn't going to take the hammer either I believe. I can apply pressure with my hands and see the wraithmaker flex. You can't do that with my drum when it is assembled and can barely flex it when it is all taken apart without the cover supporting the body.

I plan on settling this crap AA is trying to say about my drum being cheap plastic. I will show once and for all which is the tougher more durable drum since that has been their main selling point since I started shipping. And also shoot down what they are saying about having to dispose of mine if a part breaks because you can't replace the parts. My total parts count of my drum including the 6 screws, e-clip, cover clip, feedlips, spring... is 15 parts! The Wraithmaker has 27 visible screws alone not to mention the vast amount of other components that all those screws and bolts are holding together.

My drum can be completely and easily disassembled and reassembled. With just a screwdriver or even the rim of a shotgun shell. You can't take apart a wraithmaker and reassemble it without a press.

Anyways, I know most of you know most of that stuff already. I just wanted to point it out since one of the Mike's at AA said this line in their Gunbroker ad: "-Due to the modular design of this drum you can replace any part that may become damaged unlike other magazine designs which would warrant the disposal of said product" in their auction http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=111960351 What a bunch of crap just like anything else you guys have ever said.

Alliance Armament... prepare to cry some tears over that one is all I have to say. After I destroy the Wraithmaker I own, very fairly doing the same things I am going to do to the MD-20 (that is still going to run just fine when I'm done...) I am going to list the Wraithmaker on Gunbroker and maybe you will get to test out your replacement parts BS. I have a feeling it will need A LOT of them (and of course the "reliability service" for who ever buys it). By the way, any of the 15 total parts parts can be replaced on the MD-20 as well if anybody ever breaks something (which I highly doubt will ever happen). You will see soon. I wonder what you will have to start saying after you can't say the "cheap plastic" bit anymore!!!

One more thing AA, you know all that plastic and spent powder that is found in the gas chamber? Is that going to easily clean out of that small little tube you have to use to make one of your SBS's. I highly doubt it. But hey, maybe you guys can charge the customer to send it back in to you and clean it out for them or replace the plumbing!!! :lolol:

Why even do this?

it seems futile ,..

resistance is futile,...

everyone loves the MD 20,....

what is AA again,... Alcoholics Anonyomous,.. I thought?

really though,.. I have never tried either yet so I think I will sit back and enjoy this show!

Roll 'em

Joe and I can video running the shit out of our drums when we get them......It'll make our Nazi caretaker sooooooooooooooo happy :D. I KNOW you're up for this Joe! I've still got a BUNCH of the NASTY 2 3/4" shells!

...maybe I'll bring Junior along agin with the SPECIAL shells (improved [LOUDER] since you last shot them!)

Edited by patriot
Joe and I can video running the shit out of our drums when we get them......It'll make our Nazi caretaker sooooooooooooooo happy :D. I KNOW you're up for this Joe! I've still got a BUNCH of the NASTY 2 3/4" shells!

...maybe I'll bring Junior along agin with the SPECIAL shells (improved [LOUDER] since you last shot them!)

<~~I've had mine for awhile now :haha:

That one that was sitting in your buddies new S-12 down at the shop? I let Mark and Chuck hold onto it to draw attention to their S-12...guess it worked :super:

Wonder what .... 2 or 3 drums being dumped at once would make the caretaker do? :angel:

AA has other product lines, right? Their drum might become unprofitable, and they'll go to other stuff, like their 30 round drum. Just leave it alone.

As for the MD-20 being strong as hell... lets just say that even though I haven't fired mine yet, I'm confident in its strength.

Hey mike you have nothing to prove, i dont know to many people who is going to run over their weapon or drum, and if they do they either have way to much money or just didn't want it to start with.

I wish that was true... but all the emails I receive from people asking about a reliability service, if I will sell spart parts when (not if) they break, and all kinds of stuff like that. I have had way more than one person tell me the BS they say about me and my drum. I wish it didn't have to be like this but it does. They was liars from the start, they are liars today, and they can kiss my ass! No offense to you of course, just stating where I'm coming from. Yeah, we all know better here, but obviously A LOT of people know nothing of this place or they would be buying that POS for $500 on Gunbroker.

I'm going to sell my Wraithmaker there now as well. I think I'll ask a $1000. It is broke but they can repair it due to it's modular design! :lolol::lolol: modular design.?.?.? what a bunch of tools!!!

Mike, Can you load up the damaged drums to 20rds and throw em both off the roof? I'd like to see how they hold up in a fall. I dropped mine loaded from 2 feet onto asphalt but don't want to risk a higher drop without some anecdotal evidence of it's durability.

God I love a good smack down! If this doesn't expose the bullshit about reliability, what more can Mike do? People that right there was a good old fashion, Mike Tyson, knock your ass out, then bite your ear off, and spit it in your face while your regaining consciousness, ass kicking!!! :boxing::sick:

I'd say AA just got OWNED! :D:D:D

Also, let's give Mike Product of the Year for his OUTSTANDING work on the drum, along with posting the award on our home page!

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1