New Tourture Test Videos Posted!

Hey mike you have nothing to prove, i dont know to many people who is going to run over their weapon or drum, and if they do they either have way to much money or just didn't want it to start with.

I wish that was true... but all the emails I receive from people asking about a reliability service, if I will sell spart parts when (not if) they break, and all kinds of stuff like that. I have had way more than one person tell me the BS they say about me and my drum. I wish it didn't have to be like this but it does. They was liars from the start, they are liars today, and they can kiss my ass! No offense to you of course, just stating where I'm coming from. Yeah, we all know better here, but obviously A LOT of people know nothing of this place or they would be buying that POS for $500 on Gunbroker.

I'm going to sell my Wraithmaker there now as well. I think I'll ask a $1000. It is broke but they can repair it due to it's modular design! :lolol::lolol: modular design.?.?.? what a bunch of tools!!!

:D No offense taken,i understand you have to defend yourself,against all the B.S.,well done nice videos, carry on brother

Nicely done Mike. A little more light would help in the 3rd clip, but I think the first two got the point across nicely! :haha: As a side note, that 30 round drum those hacks put together is an abortion!! Anyone ever heard of a point of diminishing marginal utility? :ded:

Keep the good stuff coming, Thanks again!

Great vid Mike, but I have one problem with your drum...

The problem is that you didn't make it sooner. You could have saved me a lot of money and frustration on that piece of shit "Fakemaker" that has never been able to even chamber a round in any of my Saigas. Unlike the AA drum, yours is actually worth paying and waiting a year for. How about backing over the AA drum one more time for me? Great Job!

Great vids Mike! Those vids come from a competitor but by directing them to saiga-12.com they can hear it from unbiased enthusiasts. If the other drum worked we would all have them, they were out first! That alone proves the point, the market has spoken MD20>the other. The only other thing you could have done was attempt to load the other drum and put it in the gun, if it failed one or both tests it would make it even more obvious. I'm afraid that they will claim that you didn't give their drum a fair shot because you didn't attempt to use it. Just playing devils advocate, we all know which one is better.

Those vids say it all. And anything you'd need to know about Mike as a businessman you found out when he repeatedly tried to show us a crack in his own drum that we cannot see. Clearly not a bullshit artist.

Great job on the product, Mike.

A very effective piece of guerrilla marketing! "Apparently," your drum is a very well engineered design! I look forward to receiving mine.

Edited by Azrial
Great videos Mike, it will be interesting to hear AA's response. I bet they will have something to say.

My guess is... assuming they have one of my drums... They will pick one of the problematic high brass rounds I have mentioned and try to do a video showing it fail from my drum but work from theirs. I don't think they will have the chance though because I have a video planned to do this myself, only instead of their drum running it well, it will be another one of my drums with more spring tension. Of course I'll do this all in one scene using the same gun. I will do it using the Federal slug I mention as being the most problematic with the original spring. I want to do this anyways to assure everyone that what I say is true about the new spring design and cleaning up the troubled rounds I mention. I don't have the new springs done but can over stress the old design for the video. I thnk I will also do some Remington Sluggers as well to show that those clean up to. I need to find some though, none of the places around here have had any in stock for awhile now! I think I will also throw in a gun that won't bump on 3 revs (empty) and show that and follow up with a drum on 2 revs ()empty immediately through the same gun.

AND... I am going to continue the tourture testing with the 2 drums. I want to do some loaded drop tests. I have been looking at the WM and the gear is so damn thin and skeletonized I am betting and fairly certain that the truely "cheap plastic" used for the WM gear that it will snap in half from the wieght of the rounds from the fall. Of course I will do the testing as fairly as possible and give it an honest shot and report exactly what happens and what I see...

Thanks Mike! Entertaining!

I put the new MD20 drum through my own little test this past Sunday.

The Saiga is a mess! The drum worked flawlessly.

It's amazing how effective the S12 & MD20 are at clearing underbrush and small trees. And the duo really pissed off a yellow jacket colony. :devil:

I will do it using the Federal slug I mention as being the most problematic with the original spring.

Huh, I fired 60 federal slugs with no problem out of your drum. Funny huh?

I mentioned this in another thread somewhere. It isn't that they fail 100% or even close to that with the mentioned rounds. It is just that they failed enough I didn't feel comfortable in saying the functioned well. Also some guns I have did better than others with certain problem rounds. I just found that the stronger tension cleaned them up in all guns I have and that is what I want out of this drum for everyone. Another thing to consider is Federal has many different kinds of 12ga slugs. It is the one mentioned in the manual and in the ammo section pinned in the top of my section here.

Video part 2 Rocks, I love the fact you didn't close the comment section. AA locks all of their video comments, wonder why????

Hope to see your ass at Knob Creek on Saturday!! :super::super:

I mentioned this in another thread somewhere. It isn't that they fail 100% or even close to that with the mentioned rounds. It is just that they failed enough I didn't feel comfortable in saying the functioned well. Also some guns I have did better than others with certain problem rounds.

Your integrity about your product is waaaaaay above and beyond the AA folks (we all already knew that though!). Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the magwells

I'm glad you posted these videos. I had intended not to purchase a drum, since it is a large amount of money for what will be, effectively, a really fantastic toy. Well, that's a hell of a toy and a hell of a value, and I'm impressed both with its quality and your integrity. As soon as I have the spare cash, I'm ordering one of your drums!

Took my drums out today and yesterday. Last night I had 1 stove pipe with each full 20 round load on factory out of the box MD 20 Drum,

Today I took off the buffer,..... and had zero malfunctions once the initial action was started (meaning not just releaseing the bolt,..... but pushing it forward as well.)

Very nice,... functioned great, cycled every light target round!

out of the box settings,..

I think we have a couple new saiga converts too,..and I had a lot of fun!

Thanks Mike!

• 11 months later...
  • 7 years later...