The right way to fit your drum!

Just got my drums. My wife tossed the instructions (nice), so I have a quick question. I have not put much time into this, so don't take it as a drum complaint.

I tried inserting both drums into my two Tromix S12s. The back would not click in on either one, nomatter how hard I pushed. I guess in theory I could have really pulled on the front of the drum a bit harder, but really did not want to break anything. Anyone else have this issue? Factory mags click in just perfect.

Thanks.

Send me your order number and I'll mail you a new instructions guide. I don't have a downloadable version on my site. I am updating the instruction sheet to take in account the new spring design. I am waiting until that is in place to put a pdf on my site so a conflicting download isn't circulating the web. Everyone that has ordered from the first run will recieve a new instruction sheet with the new srings design.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First please watch the fitting video through this link:   After viewing the video you can view more detailed pics below of how to identify which fitting you need to preform, the fitting locatio

I got mine in yesterday JUST before I went to work....talk about a long day!! LOL Anyway, I finally got to read the instructions and watch the video, and started the filing. Mine happens to be one of

Just did some light filing, and it worked much better. Had to file the A setting quite a bit to get the gap/feed lips disappear, then the B filing was small and sweet......CLICK!!!

Posted Images

Hey Mike, I mailed the drum today. Went with usps just to see how they fair up to ups lol. I fig we might as well do a study because i have to mail it anyway. Looking forward to hearing from you. There is a sheet with all my contact info on it packed with the drum. You could say i forgot to pack the user's guide but really i just want something pretty to stare it till i can play with my drums. LOL THANKS AGAIN!

kisatu, I recieved the drum back today. The drum will lock into my guns and there is no way it could come out even with firing. What has happened is your mag release lever wasn't locking completely. It was barely locking. The mag release lever should be sitting up against the tower and meeting the feedlip. When you fired the gun your lever was sitting barley on the catch and sheared the edge of. I would strongly think that it should have only sheared just the very edge of it though. The shear goes a little deeper than that and ends at the very top edge. I am guessing you gave your drum a few good whacks to try and lock it in when it was still catching on the "A" fitting location as this is where I would see it being cracked or weakened if enough force is applied there. The area that chipped away (other than the very egde where the mag release lever was sitting) doesn't have any real force on it when firing the gun. What needed to be done was more of fitting "B". With a very slight touch of more filing, the mag release lever would have sit in the correct resting location. I will repair the area that chipped off of your drum and it should be just fine. It would really more than likely be alright as is if your mag release lever was sitting in the right location. I will also adjust the "B" fitting for you.

I am going to film a video this evening on exactly how to fit the drums. I have a gun here that requires both the A and B fittings that will be a perfect gun for the video. I'll be pointing out exactly what to look for in determining which fittings need to be preformed as well as exactly what to look for to determine that the fittings are done correctly and complete. I am going to try and sqeeze in factory 5rd mags as well to show how some of them are moddified to the individual gun they ship with from the factory with the "A" fitting to account for the tolerance difference in that area of the gun. It will take a while to lay out how the video needs to be to squueze everything into it but hope to have it up and running tonight.

Got my drums in last Friday and had to work the "B" on both. The first one came out real nice - I had to file about 1/2 of the notch off though. I got a little over aggressive on the second one and it now has a little up/down slop in it...about 1/8". I haven't fired it yet, but I'm wondering if this is going to be a problem. If so, what can I use to fill it back up a bit? Suggestions?

Mike, any thoughts?

It sounds like you really needed to do the "a" fitting instead. I am betting the drums aren't resting against the receiver and are being held by the "A" fitting location. Can you possibly take some pics of the area you moddified as well what your drums look like while locked in, focusing from the side and in the rear mag catch area? NOBODY should have to remove a 1/8th inch from the "B" fitting location. I can easily repair this for you though. I think once the "A" fitting is done you will find a lot of front to back slop in the drum much like a Wraithmaker (except the Wraithmaker will have a lot of side to side slop as well :angel: ).

This is in response to kisatu, but it applies to pretty much everyone who has this problem:

If nearly all mags barely fit in your gun and are really tight, it is much easier to simply dremel material off the top of the mag catch in extremely small increments until your mags fit without you having to jam them up in there. In one of my guns, I had to file it down to get all of my mags to fit, and in another one, THE FACTORY MAG IT CAME WITH wouldn't even fit. LOL I am envious of my friend's IZ-107, cuz his has cycled flawlessly with ALL ammo, and has required ZERO modifications in order to accept any mag. Long mag catches seem to be a somewhat common problem in Saigas though. Mags are supposed to be snug, but you don't want them to be completely stiff once they do lock in because that will put excess pressure on the tabs of the mags and over time, they may break off. This is true for all AK variants, not just Saiga 12s.

Note that I am not trying to blame kisatu or anything. For all I know, he could have simply gotten a lemon that would have broken anyways, which can and has happened with other mags of different brands, so it is well within the realm of possibility.

+1 for Mike D. Absolutely amazing guy and businessman.

Sorry Monk, I have to strongly disagree with a couple things here.

First I don't recommend modifing the mag release lever. The only time I would suggest this is if you have more than one Saiga-12 and you shorten the longer lever to make it match the shorter one ( which you do so you had a reference point of what it needed to be to matched). But for anyone else with only one or that doesn't know exactly everything they could be doing should absolutely not attempt this. If someone has a saiga-12 that has the area off which requires an "A" fitting to their drum of other mags... They will be removing way, way too much off of the mag release lever to get their mags to fit. Just like some people remove way to much material off of the "B" fitting to account for an "A" fitting problem. I have seen this with Russian 5rders as well. The factory only mentions the "B" fitting area and nothing of the "A" fitting area. I have a couple Russian 5rders I bought used that have had an severe "B" fitting to account for an "A" fitting problem and will show these in the video I'll be making tonight.

About a tight fitting mag adding extra pressure... This is somewhat true. If you mag doesn't "easily" lock in it might be slightly under a little unneeded stress (but this extra stress is nothing compared to the extra stress the areas will be recieving if it fits loose, I'll explain in a moment). If your mag locks in easily and are rock soild as well after the lock, is best by far.

Under recoil, the stress in these areas is greatly multiplied by the movement caused by the recoil. It will be smacking like a hammer with ever round fired (this is called backlash). The stress in the area will be multiplied because of the momentum building under the recoil and the movement of the mag. The longer and heavier the mag, the more wieght is multiplied with the movement. That is why my drums fit like they do, rock solid and as close to the receiver as possile. This is also why a Wraithmaker chews it's self to pieces on the front and rear mag catch. They lock in super sloppy comparied and even sloppier if you let them preform their reliability service on your gun (I'll explain this in a moment). The wraithmaker is made of soft aluminum (yeah it is anodized but that is a surface treatment and it doesn't go deep at all, not even the depth of a human hair, the material underneath the anodizing is still soft as hell, especially comparied to the application and stresses they are trying to use it for, anodizing is great for a lot of applications but basically as good as not there for the wraithmaker) and weights about a pound and a half more than my drum and hangs considerable farther off the gun than my drum. I can only imagine what that 30rd monstrosity of theirs will do to itself and even your gun with repeated firing.

I know of a comp shooter that has had to weld material to the rear mag catch area of the wraithmaker about 3 different times because it wore itself away and wouldn't lock in the gun anymore and this is why this is happening (now they are using my drums :super: ). A wraithmaker has considerable slop when locked in, front to back and side to side. The wraithmaker will not lock into your gun on a closed bolt when empty. What is preventing this the follower design they use. If you rotate the gear to drop the follower a little it will lock right in no problem but with slop. When they do their "reliability service" they shorten the mag release lever of the gun so their drum will lock in on a closed bolt while empty. But this makes you have even more slop when it is locked in loaded. It adds quite a bit of front to back movement to what is already there to begin with. And for what? So you can lock their flawed design into your gun while it is empty!?!?!? This is one of the biggest testaments showing that they just don't have a clue and that no one should let these idiots touch their gun. The slop accompanied by the aluminum is why they will chew themselves apart on the rear anf front mag catch. Hammering themselves to death. I have to wonder as well what this repeated hammering will do to your shotgun. It could either stress and break the mag release lever off your gun or possible bow and bend the receiver where the front mag catch rests. Every round fired acting like a hammer hit. They claim they have a drum that has had 20,000 rds through it. I don't believe that for a second. I see the wear on the wraithmaker I have after only 300 rds or so. There is no way in hell it would last anywhere even close to that, especially if they have done their reliability service to the gun firing it.

I want to repeat again though that I have made a couple of my drums fit equally as loose and they don't chew themselves up like the aluminum mags. The material in my drums is light years beyond aircraft aluminum. Even if you had great slop with a MD-20 you will not see the same damage and wear you see on the wraithmaker. I promise and garantee that!!!

My drum works great! <I appreciate the fact that you can always easily remove material to adjust the fit, but putting it back is tough. I had to file only a few thousandths off the area where the mag catch is to get a tight, solid fit. <I think Mike has upped the anti on quality and design. <Sorry for the drunken piost with errors as <i am in sweden on business and cant use their keyboards sober much less intxicated... lol

I have never wacked my mags 5rd, 10rd and mostly the pimp MD20rd's. How ever i do believe it it true i did not take enough off <side b> it JUST fit, I was already in fear that i took to much off of both side <A> and <B> alike and it made that clicking sound. I look forward to seeing your mods to it! Have to test them out before i mod my other one, sorry to bug you. Hope i did not slow down the mag well or LRBHO, release or magwell.I can not wait for both^^

My drum fits strangely. If I really force it in with a lot of pressure pushing forwards on the front latch, it locks right in most of the time. If I just try to put it in normally, it never does. There is sanding in my future.

I only had the thing jam once using Federal bulk pack through 200 rounds. However, Winchester AA feeds perfectly and is all I ever plan on buying anymore anyway. The Federal stuff has jammed before in my 5 round mag and AGPs. It's just crappy ammo.

This drum is fucking awesome, as good as it could be without a tech coming to my house and fitting the drum to my cheap $200 Russian shotgun. :devil:

Lies lies lies, I only fired 3 shots of AA out of it and it worked once. I tried a full load of 20 rounds and it jammed 20 times with AA.

I also spent 30 seconds with a file and did fitting A (it didnt meet the receiver until I did) and it locks in and meets up flush 100%. Fantastic, it fits better than the magazine it came with.

I'll try AA again and if it doesn't work, I'll have to actually read about the spring settings and figure out if that's the problem. I don't even know how to take this thing apart yet.

THANKS for the how-to, Mike. Is there one for the spring settings? I gotta look that up, I don't know the situation on springs or what the new springs will do or whatever.

What I have noticed about my S12 and magazines is that the mag catch is not cut square. If I had noticed this before modifying all my magazines I would have preferred removing mag release and cutting/filing it square and to proper length. All magazines have had to have the catch tang on them filed to fit the mag release. Too late now and with plenty of magazines to keep me happy not going to change things now.

All 3 drums working perfectly once fitted. Makes shooting skeet fun. With loaded drums and a few AGP mags can get through a box of clays without reloading. :D

It sounds like you really needed to do the "a" fitting instead. I am betting the drums aren't resting against the receiver and are being held by the "A" fitting location. Can you possibly take some pics of the area you moddified as well what your drums look like while locked in, focusing from the side and in the rear mag catch area? NOBODY should have to remove a 1/8th inch from the "B" fitting location. I can easily repair this for you though. I think once the "A" fitting is done you will find a lot of front to back slop in the drum much like a Wraithmaker (except the Wraithmaker will have a lot of side to side slop as well :angel: ).

Actually, I fitted both drums to two S12's and one is my dad's. I gave him his and my two drums fit better in mine than they did in his. Maybe this is splitting hairs here. Here are the pics I shot...let me know if you need more of one or another.

post-6547-1224647810_thumb.jpg

post-6547-1224647817_thumb.jpg

post-6547-1224647826_thumb.jpg

post-6547-1224647834_thumb.jpg

post-6547-1224647840_thumb.jpg

post-6547-1224647844_thumb.jpg

post-6547-1224647849_thumb.jpg

post-6547-1224647855_thumb.jpg

post-6547-1224647861_thumb.jpg

post-6547-1224647865_thumb.jpg

Actually, I fitted both drums to two S12's and one is my dad's. I gave him his and my two drums fit better in mine than they did in his. Maybe this is splitting hairs here. Here are the pics I shot...let me know if you need more of one or another.

It looks like the "A" fitting is fine. But you removed way to much material from the "B" fitting. I am sure they are rocking quite a bit on you, huh? I'm willing to bet you would never have a problem with them but if you want to send them back I can fix them good as new and you can redo your fittings. You will have a lot better of a fit if you let me add some material back for you. Send them to my PO box if you want. Please let me know if you send them back though so I will be expecting them.

I have never wacked my mags 5rd, 10rd and mostly the pimp MD20rd's. How ever i do believe it it true i did not take enough off <side b> it JUST fit, I was already in fear that i took to much off of both side <A> and <B> alike and it made that clicking sound. I look forward to seeing your mods to it! Have to test them out before i mod my other one, sorry to bug you. Hope i did not slow down the mag well or LRBHO, release or magwell.I can not wait for both^^

kisatu, I repaired your mag catch, looks almost as good as it did when it came out of the mold. I have also put 20rds through it. It has been done on my table since I received it early last week but I haven't got it dropped yet. I will be sending it by USPS priority mail first thing tomorrow. I'm going to through in another clear cover. I noticed a very slight mark on yours and I can't say for sure if it was there when I received it or not. I have moved it out of my way many times on my work table and very well may be the cause. The extra clear cover will be in a bag unattached with the original still on the drum. If you could, please post some pics of my repair work once you receive it ( i don't want to brag on myself :angel: ). Have you fitted your other drum yet from my video instructions and pics posted?

No, I have not fitted or even opened the other one in fear of fucking it up. I wanted to wait till i see your mods to the 1st one and if it fits before i go filing away at anything... all but waited a year already, ill be damned if i can not wait a few more days^^ Thanks for the new cover! It may have even happened when it fell out on to the forest floor when it broke. I do not know, either way though. ROCKING! I picked black for my other one too. I think you can start a drum fashion trend. Out selling ipods before you know it >.O LOL well maybe not but everyone with a Saiga12 will want 3. Also thanks for being a great business man. I am studying the instructions and video wile i wait for my drum to come back. OH yeah, you know once i get it working i will post a lot of pics!

It looks like the "A" fitting is fine. But you removed way to much material from the "B" fitting. I am sure they are rocking quite a bit on you, huh? I'm willing to bet you would never have a problem with them but if you want to send them back I can fix them good as new and you can redo your fittings. You will have a lot better of a fit if you let me add some material back for you. Send them to my PO box if you want. Please let me know if you send them back though so I will be expecting them.

It took that much removal to get them to lock in. I have not shot them yet though, so I will shoot them and see if there are any feed issues before considering sending them back. I appreciate the offer though. As I said too, I had fit these in two different S12's and this one fits a bit tighter than the other one. The other one is my dad's, so these won't have to go into it anyway. They are fairly tight in mine.

Hey Mike, I have had some issues fitting the drum. When I first sanded it, I sanded it just barely (maybe 3 quick "sandings" each for A and B ). After that, they locked up into both mine and my friend's Saigas. However, I was quite disappointed when I finally took it to the range and it didn't lock in all the way, so I couldn't test it out. Turns out that when it is loaded with more than one round, the feed tower gets VERY slightly wider, which is enough to cause it to not lock in when it was already tightly fitted.

So tonight, I took it out, loaded it fully with 20 rounds, and didnt stop doing fitting A until it went all the way "up" into the magwells of mine and my friend's Saigas. I then did fitting B enough until it clicked in to all of the Saigas without having to use two hands to get it to click. However, I am paranoid that I took too much off since it took way more sanding than the first time to get it to fit into all of them with the mag fully loaded. Please take a look at these pics and tell me if it looks okay and won't break off under the stress of high powered rounds.

(other people who have sanded their drums, please chime in and tell me how different yours is from mine [if at all])

post-6288-1225442940_thumb.jpg

post-6288-1225442950_thumb.jpg

post-6288-1225442956_thumb.jpg

post-6288-1225442961_thumb.jpg

Edited by Monk

Monk, You should be good so long as they are locking up in place 100%. I had to take a lot more off then that to get mine to fit. Here is my fixed drum with the mods. Going to the range this weekend to test her out before i mess with my other one^^) I will update you as soon as i get back with more info.DSC01197.jpgDSC01200.jpgDSC01184.jpgDSC01134.jpg

Hey Mike, I have had some issues fitting the drum. When I first sanded it, I sanded it just barely (maybe 3 quick "sandings" each for A and B ). After that, they locked up into both mine and my friend's Saigas. However, I was quite disappointed when I finally took it to the range and it didn't lock in all the way, so I couldn't test it out. Turns out that when it is loaded with more than one round, the feed tower gets VERY slightly wider, which is enough to cause it to not lock in when it was already tightly fitted.

So tonight, I took it out, loaded it fully with 20 rounds, and didnt stop doing fitting A until it went all the way "up" into the magwells of mine and my friend's Saigas. I then did fitting B enough until it clicked in to all of the Saigas without having to use two hands to get it to click. However, I am paranoid that I took too much off since it took way more sanding than the first time to get it to fit into all of them with the mag fully loaded. Please take a look at these pics and tell me if it looks okay and won't break off under the stress of high powered rounds.

(other people who have sanded their drums, please chime in and tell me how different yours is from mine [if at all])

They look alright. It doesn't look like to much has been removed. I have seen about 5 drum pics where someone has removed way too much material and yours don't match those pics. Everyone needs to watch the fitting video. If ANYONE is removing more than dust and a few thousands of an inch they are removing too much materal. I have seen drums where 1/8 inch or more is being removed from the "B" fitting location. NO ONE should have to remove that much. They are skipping or not cheaking the "A" fitting the right way. Another thing.... If your drum fits empty, it fits loaded. They maybe tighter going into the receiver once loaded. This is because the feedlips are swelling while loaded and are a tigher fit against the receiver walls. Loading a drum is not going to change your locking surfaces one bit. Some may have to insert and remove a loaded drum a few times before things smooth out.

It took that much removal to get them to lock in. I have not shot them yet though, so I will shoot them and see if there are any feed issues before considering sending them back. I appreciate the offer though. As I said too, I had fit these in two different S12's and this one fits a bit tighter than the other one. The other one is my dad's, so these won't have to go into it anyway. They are fairly tight in mine.

Keith, I'm sorry but there is no way it took that much to lock them in. You was having an "a" fittin interferance when you was fitting them to one of the guns. If you needed to remove that much material from the "b" location to get the release lever to lock it wouldn't be able to move up and down like your pictures show. It would lock tight with no up and down movement. The reason they move up and down like that is because too much material was removed, way too much.

Shot the drum this weekend now that it is fixed. Works great! Here are a few pics of ammo i used. PB081597.jpgPB081602.jpgPB081598.jpgPB081603.jpgPB081599.jpgPB081601.jpgPB081600.jpgPB081606.jpg The silver Winchester supper X#8 shot did not work so well but short of Izhmash mags they never do for me. So i think its just another problematic round. They even load like Silver Bear in my AGP mags..... both real tight and spring will not push them up. OOOH and guess what i shot from the side, left and right....drum ejected rounds just fine. Go Mike! I will file my other drum soon and post how it goes.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the chance to own such a cool product.

I started with one drum doing the A fitting, when it was done, no B fitting was required on one gun.

So, instead of working the drums, I worked the mag catch on gun #2.

This made all four drums fit snug with just the A fitting in both guns.

Can't wait to try them out.

Great vids and pics helped alot.

Thanks again.

• 3 months later...

Received the drum today. Looks awesome. Locked it into place while empty without doing any mods. I locked it into place with a full load but had to open the bolt to do so. It wouldn't lock into place on a closed bolt. Is that normal operation or do I have to do some modding?

Thanx,

Nico

I got my drum today, I had to do more A fitting than I thought was ok... After giving up with the file I pulled out a sharp pocket knife.... then finished off with the file...

AGP stick mags have fit with no mods, but they fit sloppy.

I hope I did ok... It locks up tight and the catch goes all the way on the drum with a little pressure I figure it will break in.

It goes all the way up and I can ride the carrier home and it feeds perfect, and I cannot do that with my AGP stick mags. :smoke:

And I have 0 slop anywhere on the fitting.

Anyways these things are really cool, I wish I could of afforded atleast one more.

And the Gas plug fit perfect, I was worred that I may need to file the barrel. :super:

Here is a better view to help the illustration of Saiga's cost cutting measure [sic] in lighter tolerance production. I can just see the Babushka sitting at a table full of guns and mags, with a file in her hand. It beats peeling potatoes, out in the cold - and probably pays better too!

3353064239_a8010e9375_o.jpg

Edited by krueger1010

MORE.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Mike,

I did the mod on both of my new drums today. It took me about 2-1/2 hours because I wanted a tight fit and I didn't have a narrow file. Mine is about 1 inch wide. I was going to go to Lowe's and get a narrow one like you show in your demo videos, but it was raining. I RECOMMEND THAT PEOPLE DO EXACTLY LIKE YOU SAY AND SHOW.... GET A NARROW FILE. Part of the time I used a new diamond dust fingernail file which didn't cut as fast - but I was not in a hurry. The second drum went about twice as quick, because I knew what to expect... like how "A" does affect lowering the mag so the outside rail actually goes all the way down to the surface of the gun. I did a little bit of "A" - then a little bit of "B".... mostly "A" at first. Finally I learned a little secret about how to know if "B" is getting all the way down so that the "Release" goes all the way home. [but tight] WHEN YOU ARE GETTING CLOSE, LIKE THE RELEASE IS STARTING TO CATCH - BUT NOT ALL THE WAY - PUT THE DRUM IN AGAIN.... AND LET THE RELEASE GO AS FAR AS IT WANTS TO UPON INSERTION - THEN JUST PUSH THE RELEASE TOWARDS THE DRUM AND LET IT "SNAP" SEVERAL TIMES. THIS PUTS A SMALL BUT NOTICEABLE MARK ON THE 'B" PAD THAT YOU ARE FILING, SHOWING HOW FAR IT IS GOING - OR WHERE YOU NEED TO FILE SOME MORE.... LITTLE BY LITTLE, OVER AND OVER [IF YOU WANT A TIGHT FIT]. THE "SNAPPING" WORKED EVEN BETTER ON THE SECOND DRUM.

Both of my drums are now fitted as tight as a possible. Don't rush it guys, and follow the instruction Mike gives, FIRST in the videos and then in the instructions.

I had a problem loading the first drum using the high brass 00 Buckshot 9 pellet shells from "ROYAL". I got three of them in and they jammed solid. I had to take the drum apart to get them out. I measured them then and found out that they were 2-7/16 long. I had some regular 2-3/4 which measures a little over 2-1/4".... and they went in fine! IT IS BEYOND ME AS TO WHY THEY CALL THEM 2-3/4 WHEN THEY ARE MUCH SHORTER THAN THAT!

It was raining so I just stood on the porch and got ready to dump the whole twenty rounds as a test [into the 40 acres of woods behind the house]... two rounds then ejection jam, CLEAR - two more rounds then ejection jam, CLEAR - two more rounds then ejection jam, CLEAR - then BAM, BAM, BAM - 14 in a row.... I think because the spring tension was then six stops unwound. My Gas Plug was set on #1.... DO I NEED TO GET A NEW PLUG OR JUST SET THIS ONE TO #3 [I DON'T HAVE A #2 on it]? The disassembly and assembly instructions were a little intimidating, but I guess once you do it - like anything else - it will be a snap.

Thanks Mike. tlk

[Picture is from last month.... with 10 rounder inserted, tach light has been moved to left picatinny under

gas plug - curly wires and pressure switch are now strapped with Black wire ties at several points]

3293692216_7657061b96_o.jpg

3293692150_a69ec3d815_o.jpg

Edited by krueger1010

Hey guys. where can I get 00 Buck shot in large quantities that are no longer than 2-1/4 " long so they will load into my MD-20's. Also, Mike, Can I put tiny hard "O" Rings [in effect - spacers] behind the six cover screws. [The center retainer clip will probably still engage] The Shells are around the periphery of the drum, and this might give just enough clearance for shells that are only slightly longer? I have several hundred shells that are labeled 2-3/4", but are just slightly too long [2-3/8"] to work smoothly! The lit. says 2.4", but that is too long!!!

OK, I just called the tech, Josh at Surplus Ammo in Washington state. He put a measuring caliper on the 12 Gauge Winchester Ranger Low Recoil 00 Buckshot 250 rounds [$179.99] - and they measure exactly 2.32", which should work OK.

Ad: > [Winchester Ranger Buckshot, 12 Guage 2 3/4" 00 Buck. 10 Sleeves of 25 rounds. 8 Pellets, 1145 Feet Per second, 1190 Foot Pounds Energy. This is good tactical buckshot at a killer price!]

Surplus Ammo

Edited by krueger1010
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...