A few questions on changing S.308 FCG

I've searched the forum for Saiga .308 FCG information and I want to get confirmation on a few things.

First, if I get the $85 RSA adjustable FCG for the VEPR .308, will it be a drop in install with no drilling, grinding, etc? Any other "plug and play" FCG suggestions? Tromix?

Second, will standard TAPCO AK Trigger/Hammer Axis-Pin Retaining Plate work in the S.308?

Last, what is the best solution for retaining the pins?

I already have Surefire mags and an M4 stock kit.

I've searched the forum for Saiga .308 FCG information and I want to get confirmation on a few things.

First, if I get the $85 RSA adjustable FCG for the VEPR .308, will it be a drop in install with no drilling, grinding, etc? Any other "plug and play" FCG suggestions? Tromix?

I didn't have to do any grinding on the RSA trigger when I converted my .308, but I don't remember which version I had to use. I suggest calling RSA for their recommendation.

Second, will standard TAPCO AK Trigger/Hammer Axis-Pin Retaining Plate work in the S.308?

No, the rivet heads inside the receiver for the scope side rail are in the way.

I used one of these and it seems to work okay.

No, the rivet heads inside the receiver for the scope side rail are in the way.

I used one of these and it seems to work okay.

I use the the Tapco retaining plate on my 308 Saiga, and the 308 Vepr. There isn't anything interfering with their installation. I use them on both of my Romanian SARs with the side rail without any issues as well.