That looks a hell of a lot more controllable than the glock we tried converting in the old shop one time.........damn thing was just tooo fast on the cyclic rate. If you watch the vids most guys are kinda limp wristing the 18's, and that just is not the way I shoot. You hold it solid and that glock would run right off a man target at 25 ft............ :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
That looks a hell of a lot more controllable than the glock we tried converting in the old shop one time.........damn thing was just tooo fast on the cyclic rate. If you watch the vids most guys are kinda limp wristing the 18's, and that just is not the way I shoot. You hold it solid and that glock would run right off a man target at 25 ft............ :ph34r:

I <3 the Glock18. There's some company out there that modifies the barrel/slide to make it a more useful weapon; they port the barrel with four round holes in a square pattern, and matching holes in the slide. I fired a Glock18 with these modifications last Tuesday and it was controllable without a buttstock or front grip. That being said, I was firing at a mound of crushed cement, not a target :P

M93 didn't exist in the 80's, none to be had on the open market? Sad.

Shot one last month...great fun. With the stock and front folding grip thing, cleaning a Texas Star was no problem.

Holding it sideways with one hand and shooting a row of Pepper Poppers was not as efficient, but very entertaining!

Alex