And a video camera, we want footage!

Team Chaos is going to be there Saturday, We should be really easy to spot, we should be the only people wearing Chaos T'shirts.

The action is just crazy. Hope to see and meet some of my Saiga family there. Knob Creek, Knob Creek, Knob Creek, Knob Creek,

you get the point, they going to blow some shit up!!!!!! :super::super::super:

I went last year to the fall shoot and it has the best gun show ever! I would suggest you bring $20K just to walk away happy. Watching all the automatic weapons (mini gun !!) is almost enough until you see the gun show. When it is over, go to Fort Knox to visit the Patton Milliary Museum.

post-11604-1223385076_thumb.jpg

post-11604-1223385083_thumb.jpg

Yeah, take cash if you want to rent Machine guns. Tromix doesn't go to Knob Creek anymore, but we have rented a bunch of guns.

post-2775-1223378663_thumb.jpg

Bob,

To far to travel, or did something happen?

IS THAT PIC. OF TONY SHOOTING THE GUN AT KNOB CREEK? WHAT WAS HE SHOOTING? THANKS

If you mean the pic I posted, you can't see Tony in it. You can see the "Tromix Machine Gun Rentals" sign on the firing line.

No Cameron, nothing really happened. It's just grown into a huge overblown deal compared to years ago.

Don't get me wrong, it's great for spectators because you get to see so much stuff. But for shooters it's pretty much of a hassle.

For a while Tony was going to OFASTS instead, but after the last time we went he gave up his line spots there as well. We now only go to the JB Trading Co shoot in Alpena AR. And frankly it's hard to justify going to that one, even though it's very cheap and well-run.

No Cameron, nothing really happened. It's just grown into a huge overblown deal compared to years ago.

Don't get me wrong, it's great for spectators because you get to see so much stuff. But for shooters it's pretty much of a hassle.

For a while Tony was going to OFASTS instead, but after the last time we went he gave up his line spots there as well. We now only go to the JB Trading Co shoot in Alpena AR. And frankly it's hard to justify going to that one, even though it's very cheap and well-run.

I know its a hassle, but its important to make the scene if you can, Tony is respected and like my so many people, it would really give them a chance to meet and speak to him. With the AA guys misleading people through false info, I feel Tony might make this guys feel a little uneasy just by being there, but thats his call, I do understand!

Yeah, he used to be more interested in promoting, but these days he has about 10X more demand than he can fulfill.

As far as AA goes, Tony has a credibility in the gun industry that bullshit cannot tarnish

I'm flying out 5:30 fri. Bring cash if you have a itch to shoot the best deal is the jungle walk try not to miss the chance to do it . Also you get really good deals on accessories. Beat the hell out of the B.S. gun show here. Last oct. I got a few different scopes for 15-25.00 each. Here the same ones are 55-75.00 each. A bit to much mark up.

The woman's likes to shoot too. :killer:

post-9601-1223433659_thumb.jpg

Yeah, he used to be more interested in promoting, but these days he has about 10X more demand than he can fulfill.

As far as AA goes, Tony has a credibility in the gun industry that bullshit cannot tarnish

+10

WHAT IS TONY SHOOTING IN THAT PIC.? THAT NEEDS TO BE ME

1st pic is an M-60D with a 600 round Helo Feedbox strapped to a pack frame.

2nd pic is a Browning M1919 "shorty" w/12" barrel. Tony modified it to fire from the Open Bolt. It's super popular to rent because it feels like you're firing a much bigger caliber, with the fireball and report that the short barrel gives you.

Edited by BobAsh

I went there last year and when I arrived it was quiet but ten minutes later all hell broke loose and it sounded like a war a few feet away. Another good part of the shoot is the vendors, it's bigger than many gun shows. Bring hearing protection, you'll need it.