i read this just today: "When you come for my guns"

As for registration, it has been shown in the past as a universal precursor to seizure and disarmament

disarmament has been show universally as a precursor to large scale genocide.

http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm

So, are you asking me if i would like to support genocide against the American public?

hmmm...

Guns...aaaaaaaaa.........Huh??

Ooooooh yeah GUNS.....only cops and criminals have guns.......and they both want to take something from you.

cops have guns? sadly enough they are rarely used since we've been given the TASER.

They wouldn't have the s/n of your firearm until/unless they got it from the FFL's log where you bought it or from the 4473 your FFL has on file. You don't provide the s/n during the NICS check, just the type of firearm.

There is a sea monster named Chesse in the Bay, a lot of us here im MD have lost our guns to it. I would have a hard time regestering something at the bottom of the bay in the belly of a beast!

:wet_eyes:

I really don't think he has the votes people. I think some are overreacting or trying to drum up sales and prices. I think the worst he'll be able to do is reinstate the assault weapon ban. Which sucks, but doesn't mean anyone is coming to your house to check.

Time will tell.

I really don't think he has the votes people. I think some are overreacting or trying to drum up sales and prices. I think the worst he'll be able to do is reinstate the assault weapon ban. Which sucks, but doesn't mean anyone is coming to your house to check.

Time will tell.

I think he will win and most of the guns I want will be covered by a new AWB, especially if they expand the bill. I plan on buying all of the hi-cap magazines and "evil guns" I will want in the next 8 years before he is sworn in if my finances allow it. Not at inflated prices, though.

There is a sea monster named Chesse in the Bay, a lot of us here im MD have lost our guns to it. I would have a hard time regestering something at the bottom of the bay in the belly of a beast!

:wet_eyes:

Hey!

I lost my best rock fish bait and trolling pole to that damn monster too!

Time will tell.

I think he will win and most of the guns I want will be covered by a new AWB, especially if they expand the bill. I plan on buying all of the hi-cap magazines and "evil guns" I will want in the next 8 years before he is sworn in if my finances allow it. Not at inflated prices, though.

I also think he's going to win. Its too bad his gun opinions come from his experiences with inner city gang bangers which hasn't got a damn thing to do with me.

Oh well, it is what it is. I have started putting back a serious supply of things I think I may need. But that being said I think the AWB is the worst he can do, there's bigger fish to fry nowadays.