Get whatever you want while the getting's good

ammunition and guns are relatively cheap at the moment.

I recommend buying anything you ever wanted, and get it fucking now because:

#1. Most things are only going to get more expensive, and hard to get.

#2. Shotguns, Rifles and pistols are only going to get more expensive, and harder to get.

#3. Ammunition is only going to get more expensive, and harder to get.

#4. Good Jobs and income are only going to get harder to come by, and hard to get.

#5 and if the Shit Does happen to Hit The Fan, things will get even worse,...... rapidly

Get whatever you want while the getting's good

ammunition and guns are relatively cheap at the moment.

I recommend buying anything you ever wanted, and get it fucking now because:

#1. Most things are only going to get more expensive, and hard to get.

#2. Shotguns, Rifles and pistols are only going to get more expensive, and harder to get.

#3. Ammunition is only going to get more expensive, and harder to get.

#4. Good Jobs and income are only going to get harder to come by, and hard to get.

#5 and if the Shit Does happen to Hit The Fan, things will get even worse,...... rapidly

I buy ammo every pay day just in case of the affore mentioned things come to pass i hope not but i see it coming. I have noticed the price of ammo is really taking off in price. Guns are not bad right now but wait that will be next. But you can have all the guns you want, but what if the ammo is so expensive you can't afford to shoot anyway? Even reloading is getting bad. :angry:

I'm not gonna lie,I'll hand them the guns in my house when they come a knockin.I own these things to run off looters,nazis and invaders not teenaged kids working for uncle sugar.

That doesn't mean I won't get replacements for them as soon as I think the coast is clear ;)

I'm not gonna lie,I'll hand them the guns in my house when they come a knockin.I own these things to run off looters,nazis and invaders not teenaged kids working for uncle sugar.

That doesn't mean I won't get replacements for them as soon as I think the coast is clear ;)

knock knock, that's me at the door. I'll take everything you have please. :haha: With NOBAMA nation in place you won't be able to buy anything except maybe a .410 or .22 bolt actions when the coast clears. I'll give your current guns a nice home to be used regardless who comes knocking. They will have their orders and i have my FREEDOM as a LAWABIDDING AMERICAN for now.

knock knock, that's me at the door. I'll take everything you have please. :haha: With NOBAMA nation in place you won't be able to buy anything except maybe a .410 or .22 bolt actions when the coast clears. I'll give your current guns a nice home to be used regardless who comes knocking. They will have their orders and i have my FREEDOM as a LAWABIDDING AMERICAN for now.

Let me give you a clue,no rifle and no dwelling that I know of are adequate protection from two M998s with TOW launchers,Mk19s and M2s full of well trained tough kids back from the ME and I really,really want to impress that upon everyone who thinks they would resist a government confiscation effort with force.Your home is not the place to pick a fight you are guaranteed to lose.

Gangbangers, roving bands and maybe even rogue ex police officers trying to play cop and bully some goodies out of you and your neighbors are all fine times to grab your AK and "go loud" and take your chances but not against our guys in uniform(soldiers,marines,airmen,sailors)not just because they will most certainly kill you deader than dinoshit but also because it's just wrong and creating a state of enmity with them does nothing for our cause.Invite them in,offer them coffee or a coke and then offer to hand over whatever you have in the house and be smart enough to have a spare(or two,or three,or ten) hidden offsite to resupply yourself with when they are gone.You will live to fight another day and not have a SMAW or TOW shot through your tissue paper house making all of your efforts totally pointless.

Comprendo?

I might suggest that you need to train for UO or PSD with a group of guys you trust for a year and really get your shit wired tight to even have a concept of what you would be facing if Obama deploys CCMURF to take your guns and all that training will do is convince you that you have no business picking fights with people who have nearly limitless support and who in all reality are just doing their jobs.

Let me give you a clue,no rifle and no dwelling that I know of are adequate protection from two M998s with TOW launchers,Mk19s and M2s full of well trained tough kids back from the ME and I really,really want to impress that upon everyone who thinks they would resist a government confiscation effort with force.Your home is not the place to pick a fight you are guaranteed to lose.

Gangbangers, roving bands and maybe even rogue ex police officers trying to play cop and bully some goodies out of you and your neighbors are all fine times to grab your AK and "go loud" and take your chances but not against our guys in uniform(soldiers,marines,airmen,sailors)not just because they will most certainly kill you deader than dinoshit but also because it's just wrong and creating a state of enmity with them does nothing for our cause.Invite them in,offer them coffee or a coke and then offer to hand over whatever you have in the house and be smart enough to have a spare(or two,or three,or ten) hidden offsite to resupply yourself with when they are gone.You will live to fight another day and not have a SMAW or TOW shot through your tissue paper house making all of your efforts totally pointless.

Comprendo?

I might suggest that you need to train for UO or PSD with a group of guys you trust for a year and really get your shit wired tight to even have a concept of what you would be facing if Obama deploys CCMURF to take your guns and all that training will do is convince you that you have no business picking fights with people who have nearly limitless support and who in all reality are just doing their jobs.

You think if actual "gun grabbing" were to happen, they would bring that kind of firepower to each house that has/had a registered gun in it? No way.

No way in hell is the military going to be blowing rockets through peoples houses, on US soil, to get their guns.

And about that last part, it wouldn't be us civilians "picking fights" if the government sent out squads to take peoples weapons.

I have faith in our military, that a majority would look past the "it's my job, I have to do it" mind-set.

All of this being said, I personally don't think it will ever come to police/military actually going house to house, to collect guns. Restricting the hell out of what we already have? Sure. Because in the end, if they succeed in that, our guns would be useless anyway. A gun without ammo is an expensive stick.

Obama wants us disarmed so his Islamic terrorist relatives and Louis Farrakhan's thugs can have a free for all on infidels while we have no guns to drive them off. The last thing we need is this Arab Muslim taking over this country. My father who is Jewish from Iraq feels that Obama is an Al Qaeda sleeper that has been foisted to run as a DemocRAT candidate for president. He knows what it's like to live under Arabs and Muslims and doesn't want a repetition in America. When he hears the howling from mosques he still feels uncomfortable (as he did when I lived in the Detroit area). To him it's a call to murder infidels.

Registration leads to confiscation. The government has records of gun purchases using the Form 4473 especially from gun dealers who went out of business. They also have records from states which guns are registered like Michigan that registers handguns (thanks to teh Ku Klux Klan) and others. The accursed Nazis were the first to register guns then confiscate them. The British who fought the Nazis in World War II followed their example about fifty years later as did New York City.

The Nazis were held off by half starved Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto uprising with the few guns they had and held them off for a longer time than the Polish army who rode horses into battle against tanks. The Nazis had to use artillery and dive bombers to destroy the ghetto but at least the victims went down fighting to the end. I heard the stories the survivors told. These stories are the reason one should have guns to defend against tyranny and genocide. Hussein Obama is too similar to the murderers Hitler and Stalin in his mannerism combined with Islamic blood thirst to satisfy their false allah.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I only own bb guns and a single shot Springfield Jr. .22 rifle. ;)

Damn. I mean, I own a BB gun too, from when I was 12. But a single shot .22!?!?!? Are you some kind of angry war machine?!?!?

One day, maybe I will own a real gun too.

:D

...also because it's just wrong and creating a state of enmity with them does nothing for our cause.

... you have no business picking fights with people who have nearly limitless support and who in all reality are just doing their jobs.

Wait a second! ANYONE that comes to your house to take your guns is the one in the wrong! Be it a thug, a military man, a cop, an ATF agent, ANYONE! There is no giving in to fight another day with this, once your guns are gone they are GONE! The time for sitting down and talking is done. Not to mention under the Posse Comitatus Act the military is NOT ALLOWED to be used as a police force in the US!

Let me remind everyone that to be in the military means an oath to protect the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic...this means any order given that is in conflict with the Constitution is not a valid order! Will you stand up to an order that is not right even though you could be punished? That is for you to decide. If it means taking away my guns you'd better be prepared to answer to your creator for the wrong decision!

Please let me elaborate on the history of the Bill of Rights and the 2nd Amendment:

The Bill of Rights is not a document that gives us rights at all, but just a partial listing of what rights we have as human beings. Note the founding fathers use of "inalienable" and "endowed to us by our Creator", not "for interpretation by the supreme court". These rights exist without a Bill of Rights or the Constitution, they are God-given and for everyone, not just United States citizens. The govt cannot take away your rights, but if they are powerful enough they can DENY you your rights. This is what is happening today. The founding fathers just thought that without a Bill of Rights the govt would end up denying our rights little by little, one at a time, like they have been. So they enumerated SOME of our rights so that wouldn't happen. Well look where we've ended up, our rights are being denied anyway. The govt's primary job is to protect these rights, and it's doing a piss poor job.

Specific to the 2nd Amendment: Now DC vs Heller stated that personal firearms ownership is a right(Great, I already knew that), but you can still have "reasonable" restrictions. What part of "shall not be infringed" don't they understand? This applies to CCW permits, 4473's, open carry laws, most any gun laws. No matter what way ANYONE interprets the 2nd amendment it does not change it. Remember "inalienable" and "endowed to us by our Creator" again? Still applicable.

"The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments." ---George Washington

"Over grown military establishments are under any form of government inauspicious to liberty, and are to be regarded as particularly hostile to republican liberty." ---George Washington

"It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it."

---George Washington

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." ---George Washington

I don't know about the rest of you, but I only own bb guns and a single shot Springfield Jr. .22 rifle. ;)

Damn. I mean, I own a BB gun too, from when I was 12. But a single shot .22!?!?!? Are you some kind of angry war machine?!?!?

One day, maybe I will own a real gun too.

You own a BB gun? Wow, how unreasonable! Those things shoot dangerous flesh piercing metallic projectiles and they are often given to CHILDREN! Do you love your children? I think they should be taken away from you. You are a savage with a blood lust! I refuse to own ANY kind of gun. BB guns, airsoft guns, cap guns, nail guns, staple guns, caulk guns, toy guns, non have a place in our society. Then you go on to say that one day you may own a REAL gun! Ludicrous!

Man, when the shit hits the fan and tanks are rolling down main street with NOBAMA riding in his gold chariot i'm coming to your compound. lol :lolol: That's if you haven't shot your eye out yet Ralphy.

...also because it's just wrong and creating a state of enmity with them does nothing for our cause.

... you have no business picking fights with people who have nearly limitless support and who in all reality are just doing their jobs.

Wait a second! ANYONE that comes to your house to take your guns is the one in the wrong! Be it a thug, a military man, a cop, an ATF agent, ANYONE! There is no giving in to fight another day with this, once your guns are gone they are GONE! The time for sitting down and talking is done. Not to mention under the Posse Comitatus Act the military is NOT ALLOWED to be used as a police force in the US!

Let me remind everyone that to be in the military means an oath to protect the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic...this means any order given that is in conflict with the Constitution is not a valid order! Will you stand up to an order that is not right even though you could be punished? That is for you to decide. If it means taking away my guns you'd better be prepared to answer to your creator for the wrong decision!

Please let me elaborate on the history of the Bill of Rights and the 2nd Amendment:

The Bill of Rights is not a document that gives us rights at all, but just a partial listing of what rights we have as human beings. Note the founding fathers use of "inalienable" and "endowed to us by our Creator", not "for interpretation by the supreme court". These rights exist without a Bill of Rights or the Constitution, they are God-given and for everyone, not just United States citizens. The govt cannot take away your rights, but if they are powerful enough they can DENY you your rights. This is what is happening today. The founding fathers just thought that without a Bill of Rights the govt would end up denying our rights little by little, one at a time, like they have been. So they enumerated SOME of our rights so that wouldn't happen. Well look where we've ended up, our rights are being denied anyway. The govt's primary job is to protect these rights, and it's doing a piss poor job.

Specific to the 2nd Amendment: Now DC vs Heller stated that personal firearms ownership is a right(Great, I already knew that), but you can still have "reasonable" restrictions. What part of "shall not be infringed" don't they understand? This applies to CCW permits, 4473's, open carry laws, most any gun laws. No matter what way ANYONE interprets the 2nd amendment it does not change it. Remember "inalienable" and "endowed to us by our Creator" again? Still applicable.

"The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments." ---George Washington

"Over grown military establishments are under any form of government inauspicious to liberty, and are to be regarded as particularly hostile to republican liberty." ---George Washington

"It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it."

---George Washington

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." ---George Washington

EXACTLY!, that's why they are not going to be sending troops door to door to take your guns, I don't think we need to be freaking out here. Obama is going to win and the worst he's going to able to do is reinstate the AWB. You heard it here first folks. The only thing I'm freaking out about is the price of everything is going to go up big time. Even BB's.

Edited by Paladin

---George Washington

EXACTLY!, that's why they are not going to be sending troops door to door to take your guns, I don't think we need to be freaking out here. Obama is going to win and the worst he's going to able to do is reinstate the AWB. You heard it here first folks. The only thing I'm freaking out about is the price of everything is going to go up big time. Even BB's.

All kidding aside, your probably right about the election. I know i'm not voting for NOBAMA but if he does get in i do believe he reinstate the AWB unless we vote out the dems from the house and senate so they don't get the votes. I can see them backdooring a issue like before so the cost of ammo or reloading powder and so and so forth shy rocket. Maybe you can keep your guns but pay a tax for them i don't know i hope not or a lot of us will paying an unfair share. lol

All we can do is be a LOUD voice and vote vote vote and show these professional lifers in the political arena that we won't stand for their appression.