Inexpensive 00 buck--$45 per 100, shipped

I have no interest whatsoever in this company, but I just ordered 400 rounds of buckshot from them. http://www.bandpusa.com/ They are offering free shipping and 10% off through the 15th. From what I have read elsewhere, they have a good reputation for quality and are one of the big players in Europe.

The "BIG GAME PALLETTONI" is nine pellet OO buck equivalent. The "BIG GAME ZERATI" comes in 3 mm and 5mm sizes, which are equivalent to B and T short, respectively. I bought 200 rounds of the OO and 200 rounds of the T. The cheapest buckshot I have seen elsewhere was at sportsmansguide, and this is about 25% cheaper after shipping. I will post my impressions once I get my hands on it.

That's a pretty good deal. I bought a hundred rounds of the Wolf power buckshot from sportsman's guide a few months ago, it was backordered for about 3 months, but I finally got it, and it's pretty good stuff. It was about the same price as this stuff. I may check this out.

before you get a hard on ,remember the overseas 12ga ammo is longer than american 12ga some of it will not work in the drums,stick mags are fine,the free shipping is ok but its fedex,around my neck of the woods they suck hard, ammo to go has 250 rds buckshot for$109 and federal tactical slugs for $159 250 rds,just my 2 cents

before you get a hard on ,remember the overseas 12ga ammo is longer than american 12ga some of it will not work in the drums,stick mags are fine,the free shipping is ok but its fedex,around my neck of the woods they suck hard, ammo to go has 250 rds buckshot for$109 and federal tactical slugs for $159 250 rds,just my 2 cents

I would love to know where you can get those prices. I am not being facetious; please share.

Also, I knew that some of the really long buckshot (like S&B 12 pellet 00) wouldn't work but I thought these would. I guess I will be in a great postion to find out when my order arrives. If nothing else, I have a whole bunch of 5 and 10 rounders to keep loaded. Buying "premium" stuff (read: not bargain basement) for the drum will suck... I think I will keep feeding it birdshot for the time being.

AmmunitionToGo rocks! I made a $250 order from them about a month ago, and everything came in about 4 days, packed well with no mistakes. The Rio Royal buckshot, however, seems to suck. I ordered 100 rounds, and just tried it out in my Saiga yesterday. Out of the thirty rounds I fired, I had 8 misfeeds; I had no problem feeding Federal and Wolf buck the same day. It might just be my gun, but I'd recommend ordering 25 rounds to test before buying in quantity.

Ditto the "AmmunitionToGo.com" bunch.... Best place I know to get the Fed LE stuff reliably, and their prices are VERY competitive.

Plus, they're in Brenham, TX ("We shoot all we can, and sell the rest...")

Got an order I placed yesterday arriving tomorrow.

guido2 in Houston

Ive havent shot the nobel,if you just want a cheap blasting/plinking buckshot get the RIO its hot doesnt smoke like S&B the shells,wads and markings on the brsss are same as the wolf buckshot,on the other hand you could get the walmart 15rd packs of remington

AmmunitionToGo rocks! I made a $250 order from them about a month ago, and everything came in about 4 days, packed well with no mistakes. The Rio Royal buckshot, however, seems to suck. I ordered 100 rounds, and just tried it out in my Saiga yesterday. Out of the thirty rounds I fired, I had 8 misfeeds; I had no problem feeding Federal and Wolf buck the same day. It might just be my gun, but I'd recommend ordering 25 rounds to test before buying in quantity.

up for selling ur RIO? cycles through mine like a wet dream.

I got my order on friday and quikly tried loading them up into one of my MD 20s. First the slugs, I ended up with two empty boxes and one full drum... awesome they fit! Next up the OO buck I managed to squeeze about 6 rnds in then they started to bind up so they seem to be a no go... damnit! I took my calipers and checked a bunch of them for length and they seem to ring in right at 4.450 +-.005. The slugs measure around 2.385. Oh well I guess I still have a use for the half dozen 10 rnd AGP mags I have after all. I havent gotten the chance to shoot these (or the drum for that matter) but hopefully I can sneak some trigger time in this week.

ammo to go is the place to buy from. I got 100 fed law enforcement buck shot and slugs with 50 fiocchi nickel plated and 50 rio buckshot rounds for 140.00 to my door and thats with the tax here in Tx. The guy in the above post was talking about rio royal which was 109.95 for 250 rounds.

Edited by rundm