Saiga 5.45x39 & 7.62x54r :)

hello everyone

I have good news! i called RAA (Russian American Armory" this morning and the person who answer the phone seems very professional so i ask him if there would be any chance that we can see those (5.45x39 & 7.62x54R) saigas in the US any time soon. He told me that they're under a contract for this year, some of the weapons are in backorder (regular Saigas) so there is no way he can get something different at this time, but here's the good news He told me that they've inquire about them and that we may see one or both (i hope they get both) saigas in the US "sometime next year" the person also said that it would be good to have something "different" and mention a Saiga 30-06, i'm not sure if he was talking about the saiga 100 or something alse, but one things is for sure, i'll be buying one or both as soon as they have it available.

UPDATE: 10/08/2008

I just got this email from RAA and it's nice to share it with you all.

Hi Sarduy,

We plan to bring in the 545X39 next year if everything goes right. We have the paperwork approved and are waiting on the factory to say when they will start shipping. The 762X54r is something I plan on asking for again in the future. We have asked before for it and the factory has said no so we will try again.

Sales & Marketing

RAAC

• 3 weeks later...