1. supreme court is backing the 2nd amendment in ways it hasn't done before.

2. almost every state has some form of concealed carry license.

Yeah, Washington, District of Columbia is *REALLY* following the Heller decision with big, happy smiles on and bells on their toes, eh? :rolleyes:

Let's not even talk about "rotten-to-the-core" Daley Chicago and their views on citizens fighting back against the predator masses there. :angry2:

And CCW's are relatively easy to get now? Hope you're ready to give a Texas BlowJob (dick dipped in whiskey first) or a rather *LARGE* campaign contribution before filling out CCW paperwork and expecting to see something for all your efforts in the great state of NJ. :chris:

Obama has already tipped his hand..... he keeps repeating "semi-automatic rifle with a (blank) round clip" over and over. INCREMENTALISIM!!!! They are in this for the long haul, small victories are just as valuable to the dems as the large ones. You don't think that the tax code started out as a 60,000 page document at first, do you?

I can't wait to see the streets filled with keyboard commandos if and when he gets elected. :devil:

Actually, the internet sniveling factor from said keyboard commandos will increase ten-fold and that's about it. :chris:

It is difficult to pull off today, but look at the ages of 7 of our 9 justices

Stevens is 88

Kennedy is 72 (voted for Heller)

Souter is 69

Thomas is 60(voted for Heller)

Scalia 72(voted for Heller)

Ginsburg is 75 (has already said she wants to retire but not under Bush)

Breyer is 70

All the above will be replaced over the next 8 years. Obama voted against confirming Roberts and Alito will appoint justices with the same anti-2nd amendment views. McCain is an awful choice but he is worlds ahead of Obama. Not voting is the same as voting for Obama.

as for would-be president obama going for the "great assault weapon grab"...eh....obama/biden (and many anti-gun politicians) may seriously like the idea, but it will be very very difficult to pull that off these days.

1. supreme court is backing the 2nd amendment in ways it hasn't done before.

2. almost every state has some form of concealed carry license.

3. "pro-gun" attitude/state legislation are more prevalent than anytime in my short lifetime

that being said, i'm still not voting for obama. i might've if he'd picked a VP that wasn't as much of an anti-constitutionalist to balance the ticket. mccain's VP pick...jeez....she's hot, but that doesn't cut the presidential mustard if mccain dies or has to step down.

i may just have to sit this one out :(

Just remember your right to vote under Obama will be as important as Mickey Mouse's right to vote. Obama trained early Acorn members and has always been endorsed by them. He has given over $1M to them just in the last two years. The Democrats tried to give them $20 Billion in the first draft of the bailout bill.

I'm no conspiracy theorist. I come from a Jewish family whose parents escaped from Iraq in 1951 and they saw what it was like to live as a dhimmy (second class person) in an Arab country. My parents saw what that was like. They had it worse during the pro Nazi Rashid Ali regime until the British took control of the country.

I don't trust any Muslims and isn't it strange that Obama's rise to presidential candidate was meteoric? Where is his money coming from besides from Hamas and Hezbollah? These are hard economic times and he's getting $150 million, we need to know where it's coming from. I don't know if he's an Al Qaeda operative but I wouldn't out anything past him. He's a Muslim, he hates America and he also wants to disarm us, that is not good for our freedom and will make us easier targets for his Islamic terrorist friends.

It is difficult to pull off today, but look at the ages of 7 of our 9 justices

Stevens is 88

Kennedy is 72 (voted for Heller)

Souter is 69

Thomas is 60(voted for Heller)

Scalia 72(voted for Heller)

Ginsburg is 75 (has already said she wants to retire but not under Bush)

Breyer is 70

All the above will be replaced over the next 8 years. Obama voted against confirming Roberts and Alito will appoint justices with the same anti-2nd amendment views. McCain is an awful choice but he is worlds ahead of Obama. Not voting is the same as voting for Obama.

that, sir, is a very good point.

Edited by Modiano
I'm no conspiracy theorist. I come from a Jewish family whose parents escaped from Iraq in 1951 and they saw what it was like to live as a dhimmy (second class person) in an Arab country. My parents saw what that was like. They had it worse during the pro Nazi Rashid Ali regime until the British took control of the country.

I don't trust any Muslims and isn't it strange that Obama's rise to presidential candidate was meteoric? Where is his money coming from besides from Hamas and Hezbollah? These are hard economic times and he's getting $150 million, we need to know where it's coming from. I don't know if he's an Al Qaeda operative but I wouldn't out anything past him. He's a Muslim, he hates America and he also wants to disarm us, that is not good for our freedom and will make us easier targets for his Islamic terrorist friends.

its your right not to trust someone. my sister in law wouldn't vote for obama if he had the exact same views as her. her reason is because he's black and she can't bring herself to do it. i don't agree with her, but i can accept that as an honest view.

obama is not muslim. mccain will tell you that, just like he told that old lady. rev. wright might "hate america", but he's def not a preaching at a mosque.

wasn't it strange that clinton's rise to presidential candidate was meteoric? was he getting money from israel or hamas or hezbollah? no, he was in the right place at the right time hanging out in the right circle. or, as the bilderberg conspiracy buffs say, he was chosen by a small group of world and corporate leaders to disarm america and create a one world govt ruled by jewish reptilian bankers.

if your deathly afraid of the thought of what a muslim american president would do...fine, but base your view on actual facts

if i said mccain is a nazi, a homosexual, and a member of the british royal family hell bent on making america a british colony again, i would need some serious fact to support my claim.