THEY'RE IN THE WIRE!!!!!!

M60 E-3 video link:

Knob Creek was a blast! Only complaints is I didn't get to meet up with anyone I was hoping too. I was supposed to meet twin60's at noon Saturday but it was so damn packed by the time the car was parked and I walked in it was close to 1pm :cryss: ! I was also looking for many others (Cadiz, Chaos, ...) but it was useless in the sea of people there. I was getting zero cell phone reception and couldn't call anyone, oddly my phone started getting a decent signal about 10 minutes before we left, go figure. When we was parking the security guard said they had never filled the row we was parking in before and that it was barely past noon with hours to go!!! Had to walk damn near a mile!

I didn't see anyone with a Fullauto Saiga-12. In fact the only Saiga-12 I saw while I was there was a guy walking in with one on Sunday as we was leaving about 2pm. I was thinking of stopping and talking to the guy but I didn't want to seem like I was trying to push a sale on a drum or anything. I was there for purely R&R.

One thing funny... my brother walked up to the wraithmaker table! I saw him heading over and was thinking, "What in the hell is this guy doing!!!" :eek::lolol::haha: . He didn't realize it was their table and didn't stay long! I got a pretty good laugh out of that!

LOL....................after Saturday all day........we had a little tire trouble getting back Sunday.............sorry we missed you.........But I bet the guy walking in on Sunday had a red shirt on and was carrying a S-12 with a sidefolder conversion.........and a dazed glassy eyed look on his face........That would have been Bvamp and the old guy limping along was me............... :ph34r: ..................Did you make the combat shotgun match...??? I sure missed it. But the shoot is a ball, but Sat was packed.....