• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bunch of stuckup know-it-alls.

I like this board better than some of the others because there are not any dumb questions. That is unless you are stupid enough to ask questions about things like how to purposely make your rifle illegal or how to make a bomb or something. I don't say anything on any public forum that I wouldn't be comfortable talking about in front of my local county sherrif. A person can ask a question here and it doesn't matter how many posts they have or how much they seem to know, thay will get answers.

I agree, I love this forum and spend alot of time here. I have always loved firearms... :wub: hell, who dosent? Its great to have so many people with so much in common all together. I have learned more in here in a few months than I have by myself in years. I also love to share the few things that I know how to do with others, it kind of evens out that way.

I agree with Cobra. I like it here because I do not feel "afraid" to ask questions.

This is the first time I have ever "modified" a rifle. Up to this point my rifle knowledge consisted of knowing what they were, their history,how to fire, and how to clean them.

Big Thanks to everyone here.

I know how to make a mean crock-pot of venison chili!!!

It can have a bombing effect( about 2 hours after ya eat it.) :lolol::lolol:

Really, I am glad I found this forum. The next best one I was on before this one was... I forgot, it was so long ago that I looked at that one... oh yeah, The High Road, Too big and impersonal feeling and a few know-it-alls.( if you ask my wife she might say I fit in there!)

Well, GUnslinger..... then I think you just got ELECTED to make up a BIG ol POT and share with EVERYONE HERE!!!!!

We can all have the BOMBS later!!! hahahaha

besides... I bet MOST of the folks here LOVE venison Chili!!!! :smoke:

Ya know, I actually check this forum in the morning before work. I never did anything before work before. WTF is happening to me? This place is addicting!

Yall have taught me alot, and its all good.

I did go to "The Firing Line" sometimes. I got tired of guys telling me a scope should cost 500 bucks and Kel-Tec sucks, gotta own a Colt 45. Crap, I wouldn't own a gun if I followed that advice. There are some good people and advice to be found there amidst the a-holes. I checked the Saiga posts there every now and again and they seem to send people here for advice quite abit. So I just cut out the middleman.

I'm a regular on AK-47.net, but I have come to really enjoy this forum!! I check it as soon as I get home and every morning before I leave. It's cool to hear some really good ideas that you guys have - many heads are better than one. I look forward to reading and shareing more ideas with you all in the future. AKATTACK

LOL! Thats some limit! I know alot of guys here in Pennsylvania that would ATTEMPT to fill that limit. We have a pretty standard deer hunting limit/season and ofcorse the guys way out in the woods who poach year round. I live in the Appilation mountains. When rifle season was in a few months ago, there were a few guys sniping deer from one mountain to another with a Vulcan arms 50. There were complaints about 4 wheelers running up and down the mountain making a whole bunch of noise on the state gameland side. When game wardens came to see what was going on, they found a couple of guys riding honda 4 wheelers with buck tied to the racks. They couldent exactly impose a fine since there were enough guys to claim each buck and there isnt really a law for distance. Needless to say, it made the local newspaper and alot of hunters got upset.

Thats one good thing about Texas. It is mostly private land here to hunt on. If you have or lease a place that is huge, then you can hunt huge. If you go crossing fences(trespass) you can be shot. That law is still in effect!

I am also addicted to this forum! I find my self checking it 2-4 times a day!

Same here guys, I have found alot of valuable info on here and have seen alot of cool modifacations that will keep me busy for years to come. I too have become addicted to this site and these guns, so far I've added a 12 gauge, 7.62x39,and the latest a .410, since buying my first Saiga 20 gauge. Hell I got lucky finding this site only because I wanted to find out more on these guns. Keep the good ideas coming and "You can have my Saiga's when you pry them from my cold,dead, hands"!!! :super:

I am beginning to wonder if Max (the owner of the board) should get some kind of recognition from the saiga factory for helping to spread the good word of the kalishnikov...they gave one to rusmilitary.com recently...max should get one from the number of guys that Ive seen come here and say they purused the board then bought one because of what they learned about it, let alone the number of guys that have one, came here, and found out a lot more about them in the process...

this is not like the "big gun forums" thats for sure. in fact that is why *I* am here and not THERE.

I work for a cell phone place and all i do is check the forum on the computers when i am there.

I like this forum because you can ask questions and not feel like an ass, Bvamp does a good job of been a good monitor!

You can swear on here, but it's not to offend someone, i for one don't swear but am not offended when i hear it.

You can get a lot of info from the guys here, specially on Saiga, but even if you have ?? on other firearms, the guys are willing to share that info with you.

As for that Chili, just put it on one of those little foam coolers, charge me the shipping and send it frozen to me!

As I have shared before, I am a law enforcement student and used to be affraid to mention that because i thought this site consisted of people that hated the law.

Totally WRONG!! Everyone on here is law abidding, proper controlling gun afficionados (spelling)

God willing sometime this next Fall I should be working for a Department in MN. I will be sure to post threads on what form of guns i can take from stupid little punks that don't know what a gun consist of!

This threads is awesome and although I do not contribute a lot of info, I like to think that I do am welcomed here!

The Golden Saiga Award should go to Max.

Max, thanks for choosing a forum format that is user friendly, easily accesible and easy to search.

The only reason why i bought a Saiga was because a friend and I where looking for an AK. We saw the gun at Gilbert Guns, then i went to the Pawn shop and placed an ordered.

Later that day I typed in Saiga on Google.com and got this forum, I joined a couple of months ago, and it's been an addiction ever since!

Thanks to ALL!!

Ricky

Edited by ricardomagana