• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was refering to the thread title...

I'm not going to tell you monkeys how often I check this board. Y'all sure make an unreformed liberal gun-nut like me feel welcome.

Can't wait to post photos of my conversion and see what everybody has to say. Ya know, it takes a village to build a Saiga ;-)

He should get the "Golden Saiga" award!

BOO YAH!!!

:smoke:

Man! I would love that! :eek:

I'm very glad to hear that you guys like the board!!! I just wish I had a little more time to be here more often -_-

But not to worry - the bord is in VERY good hands with Bvamp! (Thank You for your help my friend!!!) :super:

Thank You ALL for the kind words!!!

yeh hey makc long time no see. I would like to say that the amount of posting recently is CRAZY. think about my request for another two moderators, maybe the names i suggested to you. its been hellaciously nuts trying to keep up with everything.

yeh, Makc, you SHOULD have one of those certificates. I am sure the new importer will find this forum, and hopefully the maker does the same and give you some recognition that you deserve for "spreading the kalishnakov word".

Just felt like I needed to say 'me too'. I posted this in another thread before finding this one, so here goes (again):

I've been offline for quite a while. Good to see this site getting the traffic it deserves.

MAKC, I TOLD YA . . . . . .

HAVE PATIENCE, THEY'LL COME!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys think that members here would donate a few $ (like may be $3 or $5 or $10 or whatever) to put up a REAL on-line chat room biult-in it to the forum?

Or is it just a bad idea and I should forget about it? :unsure:

I'd love to hear your opinion!!!

Man I already spend too much time on here without a chat room! I think my wife would cut me off if I started that. But too each his own. I know at least one person who would be probly be interested. You know who you are.

Thanks Makc for a great forum though!! :super:

makc, I thought about that myself. you should post a vote thread on who would make donations to the website for its survival and improvement. i dont think a bunch of guys would mind mailing you a few singles or a 5 or 10 or whatever change they have tword the future of the site.

there were almost no responses to the EFnet chat room (all of which is free), so I have no idea makc. theres been what? 4 or 5 people that went there......

I would be glad to donate some to the cause. Even though I don't think I have time for a chatroom and haven't ever used one I think something like that could only help this site. If there is enough support for the chatroom idea, then it couldn't hurt! If not, I am glad ya'll are trying to make this site better and not stagnate. Thanks Makc and Bvamp!

Bvamp in da house!! Good call gunslinger. Thanks to Bvamp too. Sure I would be glad to help out what little I can. One of the main reasons I started spending more time here than on gunsnet, other than the unequalled Saiga knoweledge to be found here and the nicer people of course, was the unlimited priveledges(sp?) to post pics or have a signature or whatever without having to payup or shutup. No status symbols or prejustice based on how much money you can afford to pay. :super:

I would be willing to Paypal $5 or $10 for this site but I dont think I could get on a chat thing. Like it was already said, I am on here way too much as it is. My wife would hold the nookie hostage and negotiations would be in order. A ransom is sometimes needed, and that comes out of my firearm fund.

I like Gunsnet but I don't pay to be a member. I would however pay to be a member here. This site got me started. I love the AK and its variants. On that fateful day in Dunhams sporting goods when I bought a Saiga, I was blind and lost in a strange new world. This site was my light and guidance. It has opened up a whole new hobby, sport, past time, interest, etc. And I am greatful!

Hell yeah.... 5 or 10 bucks wouldnt be a big deal at all... I wouldnt mind a chatroom of sorts.. would save posting posting posting... when you could just chit chat about ideas in real time with whoever is there asking questions... not to mention, if there *IS* a question, the experienced folks could coach those in need in a real time situation...

Regardless... a 5 or 10 donation is not much... I agree!

This is a great forum when everyone's not nitpicking each other's beliefs and calling names! I would gladly give something back for all the knoweledge I've gotten from here. Sorry ahead of time but I'm fixin to drop a bomb on that other F'd up thread!

hi dodge: i see you forgot to sign in :) hahah busted. a lot of us are here in this forum because you dont have to do that anonymously. we piss on each other all the time here. you cant have americans in one place without a fight or disagreement, so why try?

I have a few thoughts about some simple improvements myself, but I need to write them down when I think of them, as I cant seem to recall any at the moment. I must be getting old or something, because I forget stuff left and right these days I would otherwise remember...

Cobra: your bombing has been responded to. I got my 13 colonies flag, do you have your confederate flag? lets hit each other with them for a while, like the good old days....ya damn reb! LOL

oh he will. :) the forum lets you post in certain areas anonymously, as you have seen already. this is in the general subject area, so you can reply anon. problem is you cant go back and delete or edit anon. posts from yourself.

since you are new here dodge, I will use this thing cobra and me got into in the other thread as a prime example of what this board is about. you can pretty much speak your mind. that is what keeps members here. sometimes we lose some because of the outspoken nature of the board, but I just cant see censoring anything that isnt truely disgusting or outrageous. some people are more opinionated than others, and not everyone thinks the same about things, and to not let that be reflected in a gun forum of all places is just wrong.

Hell yeah.... 5 or 10 bucks wouldnt be a big deal at all... I wouldnt mind a chatroom of sorts.. would save posting posting posting... when you could just chit chat about ideas in real time with whoever is there asking questions... not to mention, if there *IS* a question, the experienced folks could coach those in need in a real time situation...

Regardless... a 5 or 10 donation is not much... I agree!

I like the posting, posting, posting. That way I get to get in on all the topics I want to, and I can easily avoid all the ones that don't intrest me. Real time sounds good, but my real time is at different times than everyone else's. Just think of the topics you would have missed because you weren't on the forum at the time.

thats a good point.

a defense to the chat idea. there was a member I helped through one of the instant messengers get his saiga apart because it was stuck with the bolt forward with a live round in the chamber. after we figured out how to safely get the round out, I believe the gun was fixed with a rubber mallet. :)

Guest Guest_dodgeturbointerceptor

i know...but i was playing...hence the j/k...and lol

Actual personal attacks on the internet are the gheyness.

so ghey that even gay ass people dont associate with the word.......

so ghey its spelled G-H-E-Y..........

now i don't know. cuz I dont suck dicks......but that sounds pretty fucking gay...lol :lolol:

I know. I'm an asshole..... :lolol: LOL

• 2 weeks later...