Trigger not resetting

After modifying my saiga it all looked good, but realized after a functions check that If I pull the trigger it will fire, but the bolt will not reset the trigger. it almost looks like the hammer sits too low to catch as it comes back. also, after the mod, I tried to insert a 10 rnd mag, (worked fine before,) and now it looks like it cant sit up in the gun far enough to catch on the metal bar that holds it in the gun...

any help's appreciated.

After modifying my saiga it all looked good, but realized after a functions check that If I pull the trigger it will fire, but the bolt will not reset the trigger. it almost looks like the hammer sits too low to catch as it comes back. also, after the mod, I tried to insert a 10 rnd mag, (worked fine before,) and now it looks like it cant sit up in the gun far enough to catch on the metal bar that holds it in the gun...

any help's appreciated.

What modifying did you do?

Gents,

I'm a bloody idiot. my trigger was wacko due to me having it installed upside down. as for the mag... they just needed a hand of guidace to the seat of the problem. a good bump, and it seated nicely. I believe I slightly bent the retaining bar during my modification by catching it on the edge of the bench or vice...I compared it to my current stash of mags, and after a slight bending, they all work great.

Thanks again.