Funny......maybe lil scary vid. Cute Russian with Saiga.

Would you really feel that bad if those immediately around her got shot? I mean, what kind of dick gives a small girl a firearm, probably never doing it before and puts it on full auto without even standing with her to shoot it.

It's like all these guys on YouTube who make vids called "girl gets hit in face with gun" -- dick move. You probably deserved that stray round in your kneecap for your dangerous show made for YouTube.

Daaaaaaaaayum!

I agree, those assholes definitely should've given her some training, before handing her an FA weapon!

You've seen the one floating arund just in the last couple of days right? Middle Eastern guy gives his kid what looks like a 1911 in a crowd of people. One min later the kid puts a acp in dad's gut..............doh...

Got a linky?

Just for you man!!!

http://clipaday.com/videos/2-year-old-shoots-father

I mean, if that really is a .45 HP.....in that area of his body....that guy is in trouble!!!

:amazing:

Holy shit!

But hey, I guess ya kinda deserve that, if you have a loaded weapon to someone that young, with apparently no knowledge of how to use it.

Besides what kind of round it was, that looks like a baaaaaad angle to have a round rip through you. Ouch.

And who would want to be that child growing up... knowing that when you were very young, you killed your father?

Regardless of the wrongs of that vid... I think THAT one would be the worst, if the father died from his injuries...

:smoke:

Seemed to be a lack of recoil....................

Agreed. I at least HOPE it wasn't real.

After doing a bit of searching, I can't say for 100% certain that it's real, but it certainly appears to be. And the father apparently died after the bullet hit his heart. In some countries it's tradition to fire a gun at a wedding, which explains it.

Edited by Mike the Wolf