I love Penn & Teller! Good episode too.

While I do not always agree with them (see ep on death penalty) they do a pretty damn good job of getting some facts and fucking with dirtbags, slime and idiots as they should be messed with.

And even episodes where I don't agree, they are sincere to those who deserve it. Such as the guy who had a child taken from him in the death penalty ep or the "stranger danger" episode and the woman who somehow was rational as all hell even though her kid was taken and killed. It's hard to find tv show hosts who aren't complete pricks, showmen or condescending to guests of this sort.

I've seen the P&T video about "gun control", it's great, like most of their stuff. While we are on the topic of good videos about gun control, I think the following story by John Stossel is a must see, if you haven't already seen it.

Another video that is great, but not about guns is "America: From Freedom to Fascism". The issue it covers has had a great impact on my personal view of our monetary system. This is the first of 11 parts, each one is about 10 minutes long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ueEfRXZCVA

You can also just look up "federal reserve" on google or youtube, it's a very easy topic to research. Sorry if I hijacked, this is an issue I feel strongly about.