help me covert in souther california

I need help converting it, if there is someone in southern california that can help me do it please let me know, I am not good with manically things

If you don't find anyone near by, let us know what exactly you need help with. Lots-o-people here can walk you through the problems.

• 2 weeks later...

post-10790-1225409874_thumb.jpg

I need help converting it, if there is someone in southern california that can help me do it please let me know, I am not good with manically things

You Tube has some great vids on converting Saigas. I opted to leave my factory stock on the rear but did a few things like a Tapco forearm grip (that everyone seems to hate on this forum..not me) and installed a bullit guide, a trigger group and gas piston which makes it 922r compliant using preban mags that I've had for a while. I didn't want to trade detachable mags for a pistol grip.

California Gun laws are extremely Draconian but the same old politicians keep getting voted back in... time to move I guess or vote these bastards out...sorry off topic a bit.

Edited by Berzerker