Tromix Waiting List Closes October 24th, 2008

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guess my only hope is to find a used one. Ya know you're the best when you have a two-and-a-half-year waiting list...

SUNOVA!!!! 1 month too late! :(

Is there a wait list for the wait list for 2011?

Edited by why2kmax
  • 2 weeks later...

We are constantly advancing the technology of our methods, and throughput is constantly increasing.

Tony is burning through the list, much faster than we expected. Unofficially I can assure you that the list will open up sooner than 2011.

As long as it's legal Tromix will continue to crank out the finest Saigas available. We are doing everything possible to incease the availability of these weapons; remember, a few scant years ago nobody knew about them. Tony has been scrambling to meet demand ever since.

We are constantly advancing the technology of our methods, and throughput is constantly increasing.

Tony is burning through the list, much faster than we expected. Unofficially I can assure you that the list will open up sooner than 2011.

As long as it's legal Tromix will continue to crank out the finest Saigas available. We are doing everything possible to incease the availability of these weapons; remember, a few scant years ago nobody knew about them. Tony has been scrambling to meet demand ever since.

You just made my day. I'll be keepin' my fingers crossed.

That is great news! Maybe I can get on the list as soon as it opens back up.

Be of good cheer, me hearties.

Just this weekend, Tony increased his throughput ny 30% (my estimate) There will be no decrease in quality assurance.

LOTS of guys who think they are too late will be getting one, even sooner that they think.

If you can get a raw S12, get it. If not, Tony has a fuckin sky-high pallet of them, and a desire to convert tham. Your time maybe be nigh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
We're already in the 700 range on the wait list, so I am closing it, end of day, October 24th 2008.

I don't expect it to reopen until around 2011.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Maybe I am missing something here, but if the product is such a success and orders are guaranteed, why in the world wouldn't the operation expand and hire additional employees, larger building, etc, like most businesses do? It seems like a simple supply/demand issue, and it's not like there is a lack of experienced workers looking for work right now.

Maybe they just want to keep this a "family" operation, but it sure seems like expanding in order to keep up with demand would be a win/win solution here. The customers are taken care of within a reasonable time frame and profits for Tromix would go through the roof! Asking a customer to wait that long is really pushing it, I have no doubt that there are hundreds if not more customers that they will lose because they can't keep up.

Anyone know what is holding Tromix back? I am not putting them down at all, they obviously have some reason for not expanding, and it is their business, their choice by all means. Just curious.

It's like going in for some very serious surgery. You talk to the older, experienced doc who's successfully and masterfully (?) done hundreds of the same operation. Business is good for him, but how about the young new partner getting a little experience on you? The old doc will still be close by, just not personally doing the job.

Ehh, I think I'll wait. When I get the chance to buy a Tromix, I want a TROMIX.

That's kinda like asking why Pablo Picasso didn't just hire a bunch of "experienced artists" to

mass-produce drawings and paintings............

Here's what you're missing:

TROMIX is Tony Rumore. He builds each gun personally. That's why he's #1 in his field.

Believe me, it's well worth the wait to get it !!

Ya, i have seen it happen before with other hobbies i have been in, some small business that the guy does everything personally and its awesome, then he trys to expand and before you know it, his production numbers are up, but he is just a manager and now has a bunch of 20 year old kids doing the stuff and the product goes to shit. It happens all the time, and I think its good that tony keeps it small enough that he is still doing it all personally, it keeps the quality control pretty easy, when there is only one guy with his hands in the process. I will happily wait for the superior product, plus your not out anything while you wait, since he doesnt charge you until your gun is sent in. Like Etac, he sat with my gun and money for 10 months and i barely got it back, none of that with tromix.

CJG

Edited by rotortuner

Tony and I have worked together on his processing, and have increased his throughput greatly.

Also, having Mel on the phones full time really frees Tony up for doing what he does better than anyone else: build Saigas.

That's kinda like asking why Pablo Picasso didn't just hire a bunch of "experienced artists" to

TROMIX is Tony Rumore. He builds each gun personally. That's why he's #1 in his field.

How much for the tat again?

How much for the tat again?

post-3950-1235260904_thumb.jpg

Priceless........................