Well, a few *LESS* ACORN votes, I guess. :rolleyes:

Maybe she didn't offer them the complimentary cigarette or dollar bill after signing? :angry2::eek:

I know, shame on me for thinking such things. :cryss:

Edited by Gaddis
I think it is a terribly sad thing when someone, anyone is needlessly killed.

It is further a terrible comment on society when people find joy in such tragedy.

It is at the same time a hopeful sign when people can see through the BS and recognize the act for what it was, a misguided person trying to help hate filled, racially polarized people that do not deserve to be helped and cannot understand anyone trying to help anyone besides themselves.

I feel sorry for the woman, but at the same time, her stupidity caused her own death. :ph34r:

It is further a terrible comment on society when people find joy in such tragedy.

It is at the same time a hopeful sign when people can see through the BS and recognize the act for what it was, a misguided person trying to help hate filled, racially polarized people that do not deserve to be helped and cannot understand anyone trying to help anyone besides themselves.

You are generalizing just a bit there. Are there some people there that deserve no help? Sure, but I'm not going to paint them all with that brush anymore than I would blame those affected by Ike. The do have a problem with crime, but I blame that on our legal system and a growing lack of morals, nationwide.

I feel sorry for the woman, but at the same time, her stupidity caused her own death. :ph34r:

Wow! Yes, bicycling in after midnight in that neighborhood was not smart, but what caused her death was a lowlife shooting her in the head multiple times. He deserves the blame. She was naive and over trusting, but people should be able to trust one another.

Yes Mr Obama you are correct.

Correct again sir.

Those brutal primates that found joy in her death saw it first hand....and apparently liked it.

Post me a picture of any gun that you have troll. Thanks for stopping. Bye bye now.

But yes it is terribly sad that she has been murdered.

Edited by Racer 27

Post me a picture of any gun that you have troll. Thanks for stopping. Bye bye now.

But yes it is terribly sad that she has been murdered.

:Johnboy:

Sad situation.

But am I missing where it says the killer was an Obama supporter? Did he yell "Barack '08 muthafucka!"? It just sounds like thug scum doing what they do.

I just don't see what the big news about this is. White girl killed in a black neighborhood, and she happened to be pro-Obama. What's the point in the media highlighting her political stance? It's like opening the newspaper and seeing "Woman killed in hit-and-run...................and she was going to vote for McCain."

I read the article, but don't get why this is "breaking news". People are murdered every day by scumbags.

Wow! Yes, bicycling in after midnight in that neighborhood was not smart, but what caused her death was a lowlife shooting her in the head multiple times. He deserves the blame. She was naive and over trusting, but people should be able to trust one another.

If I decide to jump into a tank of Great White sharks to experience the thrill of feeding the sharks, I am a idiot if I do not take into account that it is their nature to prey on whatever presents itself, and thus I may become the sharks next meal.

Same difference.

And I sure as hell aint going into a place where the "decent" wont even bother to notify the police that there is a dead body on the sidewalk! That is like a different planet compared to the people where I live, no matter their race.

Edited by waltham_41

well, she stood out like a sore thumb in the "wrong" neighborhood, but if we talk why the neighborhood is "wrong" then we'd all be racists, us FL folk know about these things, we had a kid with a gun get shot in St. Petersburg by a cop, they scream racist even tho he had a gun and was told to drop it. The kid was in a "bad" neighborhood at night with a gun in the streets and because he was black and shot by a cop its race motivated. But never the other way around

Edited by Vultite
well, she stood out like a sore thumb in the "wrong" neighborhood, but if we talk why the neighborhood is "wrong" then we'd all be racists, us FL folk know about these things

My ex lived in Florida for a couple years when she was in highschool. We went down to visit her fam in West Palm. Lots of nice houses, lots of nice cars, yada yada yada. Then she said she wanted to show me the "other side of the tracks". 15-20 minutes later, we were in hell. I'm talking 'keep-the-doors-locked-and-don't-come-to-a-complete-stop kinda' place. She said she was always amazed how different the areas were, even when they were relatively close. It was kinda crazy.

Edited by 22_Shooter
One question - How is this not a hate crime? One Answer - She was white.

This of course, is the truth. The liberals don't give a flying f**k about the truth. Even if the tables were turned and this was justifiable, like the guy who bagged those two spooks robbing his neighbor in Houston, they manufacture the truth along with the help of the press. They made this guy look like the criminal because he was defending his neighbors property and was legally sanctioned and because of those assholes in the press he was repeatedly threatened. Shoot first ask questions later and never ever talk to the press or give them your name. Remember in Texas, arson or destruction of private property(yours or somebody else's) and trespassing is a justifiable shooting offense. Oh, and you may still be legally hanged for horse theft.

The same ignorance of real life got this girl dead. :rolleyes: Kumbaya teachings. Liberal idealogy that created a mindset that ALL humans are good. Same mentality that gets people hurt around wild animals. :cryss: Youngest son and daughter deal with this their colleges everyday. That crap is dished out everyday, and the feel good ideas are goobled up by the mush brained students. :unsure: Daughter actually told a professor: ( The text message the school sends us a gunman is killing, will not do us anygood as he shoots us.) Pissed the faculty off as self protection students made them out to be educated idiots. :smoke: P.S. Remember in movie "the Big Chill" how the big city social worker had come to realize the SCUM.