+++++ SPF +++++

I'm selling a couple of my personal rifles. I was going to sell some things that I just don't use anymore, and I added a gun to be sold to help finance the acquisition of a rifle I want. These guns are posted on at least one other forum, and may be posted on more, but no interested parties as I type this.

First, An STG58 FAL built on an Entreprise receiver. I built this rifle myself back in '98 from an STG58 Metric upper, and an L1A1 Inch lower. That's how the kit came, I later found out it was messed with by the person I bought it from. Anyway, the barrel has been cut to 16.5" and recrowned with an 11 degree match crown. It is threaded with standard 9/16x24LH threads. There is a custom made 3 chamber tank brake mounted that reduces recoil to less than that of a .223. There is also a DSA Browning long flash hider included. The rifle is furnished with refinished Inch pattern wood furniture. The scope is a Barska steel tube scope, 1.5-6x40, with a 30mm tube, mounted on a DSA scope cover using Warne QD Maxima steel rings. The rifle is Duracoated in a custom mixed gray with black accents. The rifle will come with a sling and 7 20 rd. magazines. The bipod will NOT be included as it will go on the new acquisition. The custom made mounting stud will be included. Price is $1000, shipped CONUS to your FFL.

PersonalFal001.jpg

PersonalFAL002.jpg

PersonalFAL003.jpg

PersonalFAL004.jpg

PersonalFAL005.jpg

Thanks in advance for any consideration.

Maaaan, if that CX4 was in .40, I'd jump on that like a German on a chance to be aggressive! Very nice work there, sir! I was tempted by the FAL too, I just don't have that kind of cash laying around right now.

In awe,

Acer

If I had $1000 in my pocket, I wouldn't hesitate. That is a beautiful FAL. I have a buddy who's a huge FAL fan, will definitely pass this link on to him. Hopefully he's not as broke as I am!

• 2 weeks later...
If I had $1000 in my pocket, I wouldn't hesitate. That is a beautiful FAL. I have a buddy who's a huge FAL fan, will definitely pass this link on to him. Hopefully he's not as broke as I am!

Interested in any trades for the Fal? I have a scoped Saiga 308 cut and crowned 18" with vortex FH. POSP scope,bipod,4 new factory 8 rounders, 2 FBMG 20 round and a 20 round MAA? . Ace long stock, proffesionaly converted with US parts. Very accurate. Shoot the 200 yard gong with boring consistentcy. Can e mail photos. Bruce

I'm afraid not. I have a friend who is selling an M1A NM that I really want. The funds will go toward that. I am keeping another FAL that I have, and I just don't need three .308 rifles.

Do you have any more pictures of the FAL? I'm definately interested.

Ok, way longer than a couple hours, got tied up with some stuff. Anyway, I added all of the pics I currently have for that rifle.If there's any other details you want to see, I'll get a pic and post it. I just edited them into the original post, and deleted the Storm as it's been sold.

Ok, here's some more pics I took after reading your pm. I focused on the furniture, but you can see most of the gun. I went down both sides.

Still for sale?if so I might be able to break the cash loose Karl

It is sold pending funds. I just gotta get to the bank.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.