Another new S12 for your viewing pleasure

Nice Job!

Do you find that the vertical grip helps control muzzle rise better? Does it use one cross pin, or two, and are they metal?

Thanks

The VFG has one metal cross pin screw (Tapco) and should make it easier to control during rapid fire especial with the stock folded. The gun is unfired and for sale on gun broker. I happen to be an FFL and I have sold a lot of my conversions. This one is rather pricey, I didn't get a very good deal on the ace parts and the quad rail. The quad rail was 300 and I paid almost full retail for the Ace parts. I would do a little better deal for a forum member. If I doesn't sell it I will do an SBS and keep it for myself. That would be fun.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=114374994

post-12530-1224998222_thumb.jpg

Edited by ripper1
Anyone who does the math on the parts is going to find that your buy now price is very reasonable FWIW. Looks good to me ( :

Thanks

That makes me feel better about my price. This is the most expensive S12 I have built and I don't want to over charge anyone. Plus the labor involved is worth a little too. I had a customer who wanted several conversions with quad rails and asked for prices and photos. So I bought 5 of the Monolith arms rails (when I found out they didn't make them anymore). I built a prototype and sent the photos but never heard back. Lesson learned. :eek: