As some of you know, I was put in a corner financially and as a result I had no choice but to sell my Tromix. The buyer bought my gun and AGP mags, but said he couldn't have the drums due to Virginia state law. Is Virginia that way?

I'm out of the hole, but two drums and no Shotty doesn't amount to much. So...I am placing my two MD20 Drums up for sale. One comes with a black and smoke cover; the other has a smoke cover.

Asking: $285.00 for drum with smoke/black covers.....$275.00 for drum with smoke cover OR $550.00 for both drums with 2 smoke/1 black cover. Drums pictured with my Departed Tromix. Both drums fit my gun without modification, and both of them are still new. Haven't even had shells put into them.

post-7087-1224998723_thumb.jpg

Edited by ILstMyMarbles
Both drums have been sold...Thanks Devin. I'm out of debt and now this will provide Christmas for my kids.

Man, It was to bad you had to sell your gun and drums but I admire you for giving up your stuff to put your family first and for taking care of your kids at christmas. Would'nt it be great if all Dads took care of their kids like this. :super:

Both drums have been sold...Thanks Devin. I'm out of debt and now this will provide Christmas for my kids.

Man, It was to bad you had to sell your gun and drums but I admire you for giving up your stuff to put your family first and for taking care of your kids at christmas. Would'nt it be great if all Dads took care of their kids like this. :super:

+1 here.

You can always get another gun down the line but these moments with your family and kids are precious.

Great job, man.

Well said!

well dude lied to your about va. I have 2 md 20 drums and they ARE legal HERE in Va. the ONLY thing we cannot have is a striker 12. oh well i am glad you were able to sell them and provide a christmas for your kids. THAT is awesome. I have done the same in the past.

well dude lied to your about va. I have 2 md 20 drums and they ARE legal HERE in Va. the ONLY thing we cannot have is a striker 12. oh well i am glad you were able to sell them and provide a christmas for your kids. THAT is awesome. I have done the same in the past.

TheGunHustler is correct....Dude lied about Va.

UH... not necessarily a Lie. I believe the law states a Drum AND Folding Stock shotgun is automatically a DD in VA. Seeing the Folding stock on the Gun up top would mean the Drums make it a DD... Now if I can only find that statute around here somewhere.

He did say he worked for the FBI, so I imagine he knows the law pretty good. That's alright though. I sold my Tromix for $3000.00 and the drums for $550.00. I made my money back and then some.

We will be okay financially. And my kids WILL have a nice Christmas. And that, my friends, is all that I need. I thank you all for your kind remarks-it has cushioned the blow of losing my best friend.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.