CQC Failure !!!!

I am suspending sales on Chaos CQC!

I have had a few reports of CQC center pin ejecting during operation!

I am currently working on a solution to solve this issues. If you have CQC installed, you should remove it and replace your original gas adjuster, other wise you risk the loss of your pin, I believe a heaver spring upgrade will fix the problem. This is at the top of my priorities, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and of course there will be no cost to the customer for this. I hope to have this resolved in a timely manner! Customers that have purchased a CQC will receive an email from Chaos concerning this issues. If you don't receive an email please PM me. Chaos will be offering a 10% discount on next purchase, to all CQC customers. Again I apologize and thank you for your patients.

Cameron........What a concept.........You have a problem with your product, and you fix it!!! For FREE. And tell people about the problem................Great way to do business.............I wonder if it will catch on..(can I subcontract for the reliability service work.. :lolol: ) Seriously, Great Business Ethic, Cameron,. :super: .

Why not just make a rifle that works with your part??

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Yeah bro, its not you! Its those damn Saiga shotguns! Remember? They're like snow flakes!

Fucking snow flakes!!!! :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Yeah bro, its not you! Its those damn Saiga shotguns! Remember? They're like snow flakes!

Just trying to help a fellow Hoosier out man :smoke:

Thanks bro. :super:

Just trying to help a fellow Hoosier out man :smoke:

Thanks bro. :super:

things like this are why I will continue to give this man my business.

Good news,

Made some adjustments,

Cut locking tab deeper, put in heavier springs.

200 Rds Low brass, gas setting on 2,

50 rds high brass left gas setting on 2, That'll shake your teeth a little!! This setting is not recommended for high brass, just needed to push the CQC! Well so far so good, not one ejection during operation. Couple more test to run. I will post an update soon, as to the final results! :super::super:

Good news!!!!!

The upgrade fixes where successful!

I am starting on the CQC button upgrade production immediately, and should be shipping the upgrades in 2 to 3 weeks or less. Below is a drawing showing the changes made. The locking lip has about .030 more height and the front spring has been moved to where it centers under the locking lip!

I would like thank everyone for their patients and support through this period!

CQCpbupgrade.jpg

Wow. New guy here, just signed up and wanted to say the shipping of your products was awsome. I got 2 orders for tak47 i ordered befor yours and got yours first. Good on you, Bad on them.

My question now would be is the one i just got subject to this problem, or is it already fixed? I live in the great white north of central NY, and would hate to have to have that bastard fly out into the snow on me...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Cameron, I was just wondering if these are in stock yet. Your site still says "suspended" but it will let me order one. Just wanted to touch base with you on this.

After some wigglin and finaglin I got the qual rail mounted, my screw hole was just a little off from your mounting point and was binding up, but now it mounted and looks so bitchin, thanks again for your wonderful products and you above standard customer service. Huzzah!!