Where do I get High Cap mags?

sometimes they are listed incorrectly on gunbroker. I have seen them listed as many things, right now one is listed as a galil 308 mag.Link. If you watch and are patient you can get some deals, I got 5 brand new fbmg mags for $100 shipped ($20 a piece) earlier this year.

I hate you.

sometimes they are listed incorrectly on gunbroker. I have seen them listed as many things, right now one is listed as a galil 308 mag.Link. If you watch and are patient you can get some deals, I got 5 brand new fbmg mags for $100 shipped ($20 a piece) earlier this year.

I hate you.

+1. :ded:

• 2 weeks later...
FBMG is out until the Russians get their shit together or we finish cutting the mplds for the parts we need. Inn the mean time please go to Atlantic or ORF and support those guys.

Thanks!

I know you guys are busy now, so I hope you see this. Would you consider selling the magazine bodies like you did before, or even the magazines with all other guts minus followers and floorplates? I know that those "other" mags are available now, but I'm not convinced they are the way to go for several reasons, and it would seem that with the possibility of another ban looming, it would be a good idea to get as many into circulation as possible before that happens. The floorplate is easy enough to make, and if somebody already has a mag body in hand, followers could be installed when they become available, or parts could be robbed from the factory low capacity mags.

Most people will probably just say to buy Surefires for now, but ignoring the reported problems some have experienced with them, I think that if we do get stuck with another, probably permanent magazine ban, and the supply of mags is frozen, I would rather have mags that can be repaired using parts from the factory 8 rounders.

40-50 dollars on plastic mags........with no steel reinforcement on top of that. :lol:

Sure you gotta pay to play but when the rifle costs so little and the accessories are abnormally high in price, it makes you think maybe a more expensive platform with cheaper, competitive parts and accessories would have been a better choice considering total cost would be about the same.

40-50 dollars on plastic mags........with no steel reinforcement on top of that. :lol:

Sure you gotta pay to play but when the rifle costs so little and the accessories are abnormally high in price, it makes you think maybe a more expensive platform with cheaper, competitive parts and accessories would have been a better choice considering total cost would be about the same.

Can't really argue with that; my Saiga was an impulse purchase in a week when I did a ton of overtime, and it isn't a primary weapon for me anyway. If I were only going to have one evil rifle, I probably would have chosen an FAL at least partially for the reasons you mention. On the other hand, it has the advantage of being largely parts compatible with my other AK rifles, and it was a fun project.