Alliance Armament history, MD Arms response

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "Tromix" issue was over a phone call that I had with Mike Sr, where he wasn't listening to anything I told him.   I had his drum in hand and tested it in a bunch of stock Saiga's and it wouldn't

AA used to be a business member here. After they shipped a little over a hundred drums it was apparent there was some big problems with their drum. And immediately it was apparent their was some big

The "Tromix" issue was over a phone call that I had with Mike Sr, where he wasn't listening to anything I told him.

I had his drum in hand and tested it in a bunch of stock Saiga's and it wouldn't work. So I came back to the shop and started reworking one Saiga in an attempt to get it to work with the AA drum. I made about 5 or so mods and had it hand cycling fairly well with the drum.

AFTER I was done, I called Mike Sr to discuss it with him. That's when he explained to me all the changes that needed to be made to the gun, OF WHICH I TOLD HIM I HAD ALREADY DONE ALL THOSE MODS, except for the mod where he reduced the extractor tension on bolt. That mod, I would never do. Anyway, I then went to test it again, and still, the thing didn't work.

So, I called Mike Sr, again and he started all fucking over saying the exact same shit about what mods I needed to do. So again, I told him all those mods had already been done BEFORE I even talked to him the first time. I must have told him the mods were all done 10 fucking times, and he just kept repeating over and over that I needed to do those mods. Finally he said to send the gun back to him for work....and that was when I just gave up on the whole deal.

Later, I posted the mods that I had done (BEFORE talking to Mike the first time.) That's when AA blew up and accused me of stealing their modification intelligence. However, many board members pointed out, that even the mods that I had done and posted, had already been done by many other veterans on this board.

Later, Mike Jr. posted the Tromix attacks in that video. I feel sorry for Jr. though, since he tossed his dick out on the table based upon the bad info that his dad passed on to him.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

• Like 1

Mike, I know you went through a lot of time to type that all up... but guaranteed you left out some shitty thing that they did. How could anybody remember it all? They've made their company pretty hard to trust.

I gotta get back to gutting pumpkins, but I can't wait to watch your videos.

You've set yourself up to sell a lot more products, Mike. I know most if not all of us trust you.

Mike, You are "the man"! I don't believe anyone here questions your integrity in any way and it is sad that you have to defend your character and your product to the rest of the world. It was also sad to hear the stress that was in your voice at the beginning of the video. Your ending of the video where you say that you will stand behind your product is a testament to you. Thanks for being the entrepreneur that you are, as you created a product that did not previously exist, it works and it is reasonably priced.

Edited by Fatboy

Me too Ruffian72...and in fact I've spent hours and hours in the past typing with two fingers, about all this crap before, only to have most of it deleted or thrown in the trash can to try and keep all the negative bullshit off the forum.

During all that time, I was directly involved in all this crap, even more than anyone except Mike D, Makc, and Mike Sr of Alliance himself, knew. I lost my job here as Mod over their bullshit, when I decided to let my honor and integrity step above my official "Mod duty", and I totally trashed those lying scum for what they are, even though they were a paying "business member". I exposed everything I knew about them (almost) and made damn sure none of my friends would ever buy one of their drums, or their line of BS without hearing the truth about it and how it performed in my own shotguns, as well as the two other respected gentlemen who have owned this drum and it failed them. One is a police officer and the other a Marine, who BTW is a firearms instructor and range officer for the Corps. These people don't lie. I don't lie. I was totally attacked for being so harsh about their drum at first. I was basically told to STFU and all my threads were taken down. Honesty is like creme though and always rises to the top eventually. Soon everyone here saw that I was right after all. All that dishonest crap between them and their minions like joe hilarious, and MONGOOSE....what a cool screen name huh? Perfect for someone who only joined here to try and get revenge against a COBRA who banned his little buddy joe.

Another reason Alliance preferred to take all questions by telephone, IMHO, is so they would have the option of lying through their teeth, the same way they lied to me on the phone about some things. I don't care if they finally got some sense and worked the bugs out of their drum or not. They are still the same people and I would refuse to do business with them no matter what.

This is a public forum and the people who come here to learn about Saigas have the right to know when they are being scammed. It should be pretty obvious when the top names in the Saiga world are all saying the same things about them and their products. The few shills and pip squeeks who have had the balls to come here and speak on their behalves (since they seem to be afraid to actually come and try to defend themselves on this forum and would rather just keep on posting their dishonesty in video form on youtube, and taking stabs at our "little forum" there)...are a very small voice and I give them zero credit myself because I have actually dealt with the problems caused by them here myself, and I KNOW better.

All this is old news to the old school crowd here at saiga-12 and most everyone got tired of hearing it long ago. This reposting of the facts though, will hopefully help a lot of newer people understand a little more about all the BS that has gone on here, and all the stress that has been around here to do with Mike's drums, not even touching on the subject of the long delay in their producton and how that only piled on much more stress with all the new trolls that brought here.

And guess who had the hardest job of all having to deal with all that shit?

Well he's no longer a Mod here....

I came here right after the wraithmaker BS, luckily in time to find out who was not good people to deal with. I bought a gas piston from them before reading here and they tried to sell me a drum and then I found the saiga forum.

MikeD, the best thing you can do is what you are doing, put out the best product you can, at a reasonable price and treat the customer right. You are right in saying you are done with the videos, the information is there for the consumers to make there mind up now.

Word of mouth, integrity and standing behind your product will sell just as many drums as fancy ads in Shotgun News IMO

I came trolling to this forum with just one thing in mind......a semi auto shotgun capable of flaming a shitload of

ammo.....

I wanted to make sure before purchasing anything that what I ended up with would be reliable enough to stake

my or others life on. (I believe that is the whole purpose of a firearm)

With that said, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for having the guts to tell the truth about what you

found with all the hours and money spent by you on your testing. I am still waiting for my drums (4 of them), and

have total confidence that they will be exactly what I demand in a weapon accessorie.

I tried to read everything I could find here on this subject and came up with the fact that some know what they are

doing, (tromix, mdarms,cobra,dinzig,ect, ect) and one in particular that could not be trusted at all.....

Thanks for the article Mike, it fills in some holes from what I was able to research....

It is sad that someone has to resort to slamming someone else because they can't produce......

Again, that you all for sharing your knowledge with those of us who don't have the expetise that some of you surly show.

I hope this brings a close to all this and we don't have to here anything else about AA. I think everbody here knows and has seen that Mike D made a far superior product. Anybody that can sell out a second run of 1000 drums in less than 2 weeks or so must be doin something right. :smoke:

Mike when I first browsed through your post I just read what you said and commented. I was thinking those three vids were links to the same three you already posted (torture testing).

I just now got done watching the new ones.

FIRST and foremost YOU SUCK!.... J/K! :haha: Dude you should have warned me that I needed to cover my keyboard and make sure there was nobody sleeping when I saw that! ROFL!!! I laughed my ass off, and luckily wasn't drinking anything at the time, when you did the bounce test and sent all those rounds flying out of the door stop...LOL! I've done that myself. In fact when I was filming my own little test with an unopened gun and the WM, it puked up the first round in the action while I was inserting it....

Dude...then I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard at you banging the MD-20 on the table trying to repeat the problem with it. :lolol:

Had to go get Racegal and make her watch it too. Then she busted out laughing so loud it woke up my buddy sleeping in the next room! He works third shift... He'll soon be ordering one of your drums for his new S-12 he bought last week.

Good show man! :super:

One comment I have on what you said about not being able to reproduce the FTEs no matter what you tried. I think I saw exactly what it was the first time I watched their vids. Watch closely how he's holding the gun off his shoulder and even looks like he's pulling it backwards some while limp wristing it in some of those shots. Then watch how firmly he places it against his shoulder while firing with their doorstop / lipstick dispenser. He must have had a case of hamburger shoulder the next day but I think he was doing it on purpose to get it to fail. Anyone who's shot a lot of S-12s, especially bump firing, knows it will FTE if you don't put enough ass behind it.

I want to point out that in Tony's and Cobra's post you see that it is not just the AA drum that is the problem, but AA's business practices!

I was also privy to some emails that convinced me that these guys were not only poor designers and business people, but perhaps a few sandwiches shy of a picnic!

FWIW,

Mike, you can spend a lot of time and effort arguing with idiots, even if your right (which I believe you are) AA is still managing to fuck with your life and your personal time by you responding to them. There is enough info out there for people to make an informed decision at this point. Show them where to stick it by building and shipping drums, lots of drums. Each drum you sell takes one away from them. Let them do their death roll alone. If you stand too close to someone who is flinging shit you will get covered in shit yourself, move forward and make happy customers, ignore the turd flingers and move on.

Besides, the time spent making videos could have been spent assembling my drums :super:

Hey MikeD, great product by the way. I love every 20 rounds coming out of that motherfucker in my S-17. That shit is the best. By the way I like the fact that you leave your comment section on youtube open for people to leave cooments. I wonder why the others leave that function out, huuummm?

Congratulations again on a fantastic product; but more than that, thank you for your honesty, integrity, forthrightness, honor, incorruptibility, principles, rectitude, sincerity, straightforwardness and virtue. (use your dictionary guys :) )

To those who should not be named again, a pox on you for displaying the antonym or everything said about Mike D.

Nice videos.

Quick question: Are the drums from the first run, the last 15% or whatever, being shipped with the new spring installed and the drum body mod, or will those also have to be sent back, if that option is elected?

If my drum doesn't come with a new spring installed, I won't be sending it back, I'll take care of it myself, it's no big deal. I was just curious if the last batch of 1st run drums would have the spring installed or not.

Patiently waiting- _jeff

Nice videos.

Quick question: Are the drums from the first run, the last 15% or whatever, being shipped with the new spring installed and the drum body mod, or will those also have to be sent back, if that option is elected?

If my drum doesn't come with a new spring installed, I won't be sending it back, I'll take care of it myself, it's no big deal. I was just curious if the last batch of 1st run drums would have the spring installed or not.

Patiently waiting- _jeff

When you send it back, he wont replace the spring, he will be doing other mods. I'm not even sure he's going to offer the spring if he is offering a better solution. Either way, I wouldn't worry about it, Mikes gonna square you away.

Mike,

Just a helpful tip here. If you do another video, don't wear a white shirt, wear something dark and toss in some additional light from the front. With a white shirt, your camera picks that up and darkens the shot so we can't see dark objects in front of you.

Tony

Mike,

Just a helpful tip here. If you do another video, don't wear a white shirt, wear something dark and toss in some additional light from the front. With a white shirt, your camera picks that up and darkens the shot so we can't see dark objects in front of you.

Tony

Damn Tony, Is there anything you DON'T Know....

(Thats why he's the "Professor") :super:

Once again, QUALITY speaks for itself.....you really didn't have to post all this but I guess it's good for the noobs. The guys at C&S Metal really got a kick out of the beta. Lots of good folks got your back, but the product is the end game now that it's out.

MikeD,

Nice to see you sticking with your plan. Honest, hard working men like you will prevail. Wraithfaker.....dare I even say will get whats coming to them. We both have been ROUNDS on this issue and I'm proud to say YOU have lived up to your word, YOU kept everyone updated, YOU followed through on what you said you were going to do.....THEY DID NOT.

One thing I did want to mention....I know it's OK to beat your meat, but beating your drum...much less someone elses??!! Well thats just plain dirty!! :eek::lolol:

Edited by MCASgt New River