Alliance Armament history, MD Arms response

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "Tromix" issue was over a phone call that I had with Mike Sr, where he wasn't listening to anything I told him.   I had his drum in hand and tested it in a bunch of stock Saiga's and it wouldn't

AA used to be a business member here. After they shipped a little over a hundred drums it was apparent there was some big problems with their drum. And immediately it was apparent their was some big

Another thing i noticed about AA's video's was that they say that the MD-20 they have they received it from an unsatisfied customer yet in the 2b video( i think) they mention that the md-20 wont function straight from the factory... obviously if it was traded into them it wasnt "straight" from the factory... ohh and yet they told us they had to fit the md-20 to work with their guns they were using, well dont you think i might have been fitted by that guy that traded it into them..... just curious at to how that would work...? .........yay, first post and im already bashing AA :super:

It's typical bullshit from the AA fucktards. They've got nothing left but to try and slander Mike because the more product mike gets to the marketplace, the less product they are going to sell. I would imagine their business is in the beginning stages of bowl winding and it's just a matter of time before that turd finally goes down. Quite honestly if mike wasn't as busy as he is, I would think a slander suit would be in order. Problem is, AA won't have much money to cough up because Walmart sells much cheaper door stops.

Shocking that the only guys that would have a problem with your drum is your competition. I thought it was odd also that they disabled the text comments from the video's. Well I guess if we told everyone what to watch for it would spoil the illusion. Finally who on this board would trade for a wraithmaker?? I have heard nothing but bad since joining this group and no one has stood up for them. I would think that if they wanted to do a fair test they would have opened one of your drums from the package like the S-12's. Since we will never know what happend to it before the video. Dont let this BS slow you down Mike, we know who's is the best and I wish I could afford a closet full of your drums.

Later

Rich

Saiga owner X2

.308 Heavily modified

S-12 Stock (for now)

Shocking that the only guys that would have a problem with your drum is your competition. I thought it was odd also that they disabled the text comments from the video's. Well I guess if we told everyone what to watch for it would spoil the illusion. Finally who on this board would trade for a wraithmaker?? I have heard nothing but bad since joining this group and no one has stood up for them. I would think that if they wanted to do a fair test they would have opened one of your drums from the package like the S-12's. Since we will never know what happend to it before the video. Dont let this BS slow you down Mike, we know who's is the best and I wish I could afford a closet full of your drums.

Later

Rich

Saiga owner X2

.308 Heavily modified

S-12 Stock (for now)

Good lookin" out ,cover

Oh and i forgot... I went to there webpage, it says 8 out of 10 yet on the video it says 9 out of 10... So do i have to own 20 or 10 Saiga's to tell? Saying i had an army of 100 against zombies!!! >.>

I bet you only have to own one! Your drum should have got there today I would have thought. Be looking for it tomorrow for sure!

I had a great Halloween, Phillies won! Got my drum back! Fit right out of the box this time with your mods. Mag catch had to me put in place but it fit. Hit the "B" angle with a fast once over. Smooth and firm fit, goes in easy when loaded. Here are my pics, i have 2 of the drum i need to mod as well. DSC01197.jpgDSC01200.jpg

DSC01184.jpgDSC01205.jpg

DSC01209.jpgDSC01186.jpg

Only down side was no zombies. >_<, /sigh LOL! Going to the range this weekend to test the new mods before i touch the other mag. Ill update once i get back.

Hate to cock tease but no new info, going to range soon. You have to check this out...... I guess it would be the closest thing to a good auto comparing video i seen. That is not from a dealer that is mighty fast shooting. full auto? Really fuck it.... GO NRA!!! WE NEED YOU!, With Obama soon to be in office.

Edited by kisatu
  • 4 weeks later...

I have not used either drum yet, and business practices aside, and after wading through this forum; I am curious if anybody on this forum that is not affiliated with MD or AA has personally done a hands on review of both 20 round drum products or the 30 round drum from AA?

Respectfully, all the youtube videos from the two competing companies do not give me a impartial review of both products...

I am new to the forum and the Saiga 12 and I am looking for a impartial objective review by somebody(s) not affiliated with either company; based on that I will try one of the companies products; if I can not get a impartial review based on actual practical usage of the applicable items; I guess I will have to buy both products and do my own; I would prefer to not have to waste the hundreds of dollars on a product that I am not going to use...

if I have missed such a post on this forum or a link elsewhere, please advise.

thanks in advance.

I have not used either drum yet, and business practices aside, and after wading through this forum; I am curious if anybody on this forum that is not affiliated with MD or AA has personally done a hands on review of both 20 round drum products or the 30 round drum from AA?

Respectfully, all the youtube videos from the two competing companies do not give me a impartial review of both products...

I am new to the forum and the Saiga 12 and I am looking for a impartial objective review by somebody(s) not affiliated with either company; based on that I will try one of the companies products; if I can not get a impartial review based on actual practical usage of the applicable items; I guess I will have to buy both products and do my own; I would prefer to not have to waste the hundreds of dollars on a product that I am not going to use...

if I have missed such a post on this forum or a link elsewhere, please advise.

thanks in advance.

AA used to be a business member here. After they shipped a little over a hundred drums it was apparent there was some big problems with their drum. And immediately it was apparent their was some big problems with AA themselves when people didn't like these problems and AA would in no way try to help or give a straight answer to any ones question. They was removed as a business member here. You aren't going to find anyone here that tells you to go with them. And probably not by anyone anywhere else that knows what they are talking about on the whole rest of the internet. And remember that by their own words their 30rder works just as good as their 20rder :lolol: . They put the same screwed up parts on the 30rder too. You should try the wall of shame section http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=71. They was the whole inspiration for this section and as you see are the major thread and reply holder there as well! Yes, this is coming from their competition... but this is the SAIGA-12 forum. If they had ANYTHING worth a damn they would still be a business member here. They are a disgrace to the name Saiga and it is a damn shame as well that people such as yourself can be subjected to their crooked ways. More an more figure them out everyday though.

Think about this... I have shipped over 1500 drums! I have not had one single person as of yet want a refund. I have a money back guarantee on my drum and a limited lifetime warranty.

AA has NO money back guarantee, a 1 year warranty, and "recommends" another $180 to make their drum work with your gun. After they shipped their first run of just over 100 drums there was probably 10 people here alone that wanted their money back. I think if you do the math you will clearly see the truth. And that is just a touch of the issues. Everything you need to verify this is here. Didn't you read the first post in this thread? You should. And watch their comparison videos and then watch mine.

• Like 1

I am that 3rd party. I have been wanting to make a video now for some time with the MD20 found at http://www.mdarms.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=1714 and the Euro Power Mag700 "hoping fixed" found here http://www.maxrounds.com/index.php?option=...=37&lang=en I do not have $650.00 or i would have one shipped in for testing. If you live near Philly PA we can have talks of making a video. Anyone with a AA drum../cough poop /cough. Prefer a powermag700 i want to see if the fixed the feed ramp prob and other main flaws i noticed... And throw 3" rounds down range^^) + I feel that would be a better test, that people would take it seriously. Sadly i am trying to just get more guns with what little funds i have, This Obama thing has me worried. once again i am that 3rd party guy... I bet i am the only guy who had a gun the drum could not seat in with just minor filing. I broke the drums catch off and he fixed it for me for free with the mods so it would fit right out of the box. "Well i paid shipping one way 12$ cause i wanted to track it." The part in the fitting video where he says make sure the mag lever is seated the whole way in. Its all wrong but in the very back. Pic 8 and 9 are up there because of me... Well i feel like it anyway... I am such a newbie >_< LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
check out this gunbroker posting, http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=122801051 , I think alliance is trying to pawn off the MDARMS 20 round drum they modified in their videos, fuckin douches, Mike you should buy it and see what they did to it

revserve not met, they may have been on to you :haha:

Edited by satellitedr3ams
  • 3 weeks later...

First off, many thanks for the videos. One thing I noticed that you should have addressed is the break in of the guns. I noticed that on both of the "brand new" Saigas they shot they used your drum first. I have owned 2 S12's and both of them took a few rounds to break in. So even before I watched your videos I was thinking to myself that all they were showing was your drum breaking the guns in and then their drums getting the benefit. I even think one of the guys made the comment that the first few rounds jammed but then yours ran great.

Keep up the good work and please please please make a high cap drum for my 9mm hi-point carbine!

First off, many thanks for the videos. One thing I noticed that you should have addressed is the break in of the guns. I noticed that on both of the "brand new" Saigas they shot they used your drum first. I have owned 2 S12's and both of them took a few rounds to break in. So even before I watched your videos I was thinking to myself that all they were showing was your drum breaking the guns in and then their drums getting the benefit. I even think one of the guys made the comment that the first few rounds jammed but then yours ran great.

Keep up the good work and please please please make a high cap drum for my 9mm hi-point carbine!

maybe not a drum, but anything more than 10 would make that gun much more fun. It has always worked great, but I sure wish I had a ruger or beretta 9mm carbine instead. I really can't understand why noone is selling at least a 20 shot for those. they would sell at pretty much any price.

• 2 months later...

I am just a newbie but if you look closely you can see the shells at first are green and then when it starts fireing good they turn to red, in the second video with the md drum. I want to thank you for writing this thread because I didn't know about any of this sh*t and was about to bite on thier lies.

Thanks again

Festus

Edited by Festus

Id like to also thank you Mike for keeping me from making a bad decision, like ppl have said it is hard to find a good trustworthy business nd i think its been found in MD Arms, i will be buying a drum as soon as i can and have instructed my friends to choose your drum also. and I will continue to educate anyone who isnt fortunate to kno of AA's bs product. Keep doin what your doin to prove an honest business should always come out on top.

• 3 weeks later...

At close to or more than $600 USD, I don't think you'll find too many folks that have one. I for one cannot justify ever paying that much for a single ammunition feeding device. I don't care if it does accept 3 inch rounds. My stick mags do too and I can buy a fuck of a lot more of those with $600. I could also buy 3 MD-20s and would much rather do so.

If you have the income to dispose of by all means, buy one and leave a review.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have, up until now, had been at a loss for the usage of "skeez-ball" properly...these guys epitomize it! Not to mention in order buy one of their inferior drums, one must shell over 300-400% of your asking price. Ridiculous, is another word to use as they expect me to modify MY GUN to use THEIR drum...not likely. I'd much rather file down a little bit of a $100 (superior) drum than make ~6 different modifications to my $650 shotgun (yeah I bought it during the Obama gun grab)! Mike, Your credibility and integrity rise miles above these snakes...underhanded, shoddy, snakes. Keep up the good work! I will only ever buy your products for my Saiga 12!!

P.S. I would buy a 30rd drum from you the moment they are available for pretty much any price!

:up: