Alliance Armament history, MD Arms response

By the way I like the fact that you leave your comment section on youtube open for people to leave cooments. I wonder why the others leave that function out, huuummm?

Good point, I was going to point that out, but forgot.

And Mike, like Tony said, put some more light in your videos. Its a shame for you to put the work that you put in one of those videos and us old blind farts have a hard time seeing whats going on. :angel:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "Tromix" issue was over a phone call that I had with Mike Sr, where he wasn't listening to anything I told him.   I had his drum in hand and tested it in a bunch of stock Saiga's and it wouldn't

AA used to be a business member here. After they shipped a little over a hundred drums it was apparent there was some big problems with their drum. And immediately it was apparent their was some big

All I can say about all this drama is, I'am glad I did'nt buy a drum from them. sheeeesh! that was a close one and yes I do believe in Devine intervention, anyway can't wait till the 4 md's i ordered arrive into my arm's safely. PS. the sweet thing about it is my women payed for it. :smoke:

And guess who had the hardest job of all having to deal with all that shit?

Well he's no longer a Mod here....

BVAMP?

EVIL!!!! :lolol::super:

Mike,

Interesting announcement at the end of the last video, didn't see that one coming. Oh yeah, and "if their fingers weren't stiff enough they need to put another coat of clear coat on next time they do their nails!" :eek: Bwahahahaha! :lolol: :lolol: :super:

Oh yeah, and maybe you should consider the paragraph upgrade for your opening post. I hear it's inexpensive! :devil:

Edited by Glocker

Mike,

I loved the open design history lesson, Its that kind of knowledge that puts you miles ahead of the "AA team" HaHaHaHaHaHa, team, I didn't know that clowns are a part of a team, just part of the ring!!!!

Bang it hard big boy, I liked to fell the fuck out of my chair, How can anyone argue with that demo, I would think that regardless of weight, size, whether it will cycle or not, first, you need shells in order to even attempt to fire your weapon :lolol::lolol:

Tony, you might as well be talking to some Wal-mart door greeter, he probably would have known more! Mike W Jr. and David are at the controls of AA, Daddy is just the money ride!

Mike , thats the way to stand behide your product!

Heres a thought, how about making one more video Mike, with all of us Business Members, pledging our support on Video for the MD20 and Mike! We don't have to bash AA, just come together on video for mike, I think when the Saiga Community sees this kind of support coming for the very people that shape what is happening with this weapon they will get a much better picture of the truth, Mike has a great product, and once again is under attack by the very people that have taken jabs at every single one of us business owners and Ex MODs, Now business Owners.

I want to point out that in Tony's and Cobra's post you see that it is not just the AA drum that is the problem, but AA's business practices!

I was also privy to some emails that convinced me that these guys were not only poor designers and business people, but perhaps a few sandwiches shy of a picnic!

:lolol: Not the sharpes tools in the shed huh!

New info revealed,in bold, first post in thread! Explains the FTE's!

How about fewer updates to this thread and more to the shipping status thread. Clearly we are the converted and need less preaching to.

thx

Did you even watch all the videos, I doubt it, or you would probably have a totally different question about your order!

Maybe if you had half a clue what kind of burden this was to me and my mind you would understand a little better. And don't asume it is just for you and those here. It is for the many that have yet to come more than anything, most people here know about them already! But to let you know on your main concern... I have debunked it and rubbed their face in their own shit to my satisfaction and will be getting back on track and making updates soon.

How about fewer updates to this thread and more to the shipping status thread. Clearly we are the converted and need less preaching to.

thx

Why don't ya just let the dude run HIS business however the hell he sees fit?? Maybe he doesn't HAVE anything to be packing up and shipping right now. Maybe he sees defending his product against LIES and slander as something important? :rolleyes:

Mike, I appreciate the knowledge....

But I LIKE shows like how it's made and stuff.

Only I like this stuff better cuz I know ya and your kinda like family....!

Hell, My Momma even knows who you are....

thx

Nice introduction to the group Arcadus. :unsure: Whatever.

Edited by 1911

thx

Why don't ya just let the dude run HIS business however the hell he sees fit?? Maybe he doesn't HAVE anything to be packing up and shipping right now. Maybe he sees defending his product against LIES and slander as something important? :rolleyes:

Well for starters he made obligations to me and other paying customers that he has not met nor yet explained. Shipping product or explaining shipping delays to paying customers should be his primary concern. He said all product would be shipped by 10/27. Well 10/27 has come and gone and we have no updates. I asked for an update in the shipping thread and got nothing. Instead I see he is busy here in this thread bashing his competition. Let the product speak for itself, if the product is all that it should be his customers will be his best advertisement if not then he can continue posting to threads such as this. Getting product into a customer's hands is the only way to combat your competition. What good is a working drum if I can't get it in my gun?

Arc out

Hey MIKE,

THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS!!! Despite what some of the other people on here are saying about wasting your time (clueless). It proves you give a shit about your product. ALSO the Limited LifeTime Warranty and sending back Drums from run #1 IS HUGE HOLY CRAP. I know I'm a newbie to the forum ,but would have been disappointed and probably would have thought there was some truth to AA if you didnt defend yourself. Thanks for shedding light and backing your product, keep up the good work.

thx

Well for starters he made obligations to me and other paying customers that he has not met nor yet explained. Shipping product or explaining shipping delays to paying customers should be his primary concern. He said all product would be shipped by 10/27. Well 10/27 has come and gone and we have no updates. I asked for an update in the shipping thread and got nothing. Instead I see he is busy here in this thread bashing his competition. Let the product speak for itself, if the product is all that it should be his customers will be his best advertisement if not then he can continue posting to threads such as this. Getting product into a customer's hands is the only way to combat your competition. What good is a working drum if I can't get it in my gun?

Arc out

Look Arc, I am sorry you haven't received your drum yet. I truely am. My update said I should and hope to though for the 27th. Nothing was set in stone on that in my update. I also hate that all this AA bullshit has been going on. You can trust I have SO MANY other things I could better spend my time on. Also so you know this is over now. I have emailed AA and gave them fair warning what will happen if they continue. I won't say what that is but it will only take a single minute of my time if I have to do it. I honestly don't think we will be hearing from them like this anymore. Lets all cool down here now. I'll have an update emailed before the day is over. I am preparing it now.

Mike, great videos and information, man. I love the passion you show for your products. The MD20 is a great product and deserves nothing less than the effort you've put forth to defend it from jackass lies.

We appreciate it and I'm sure future customers will appreciate it as well when they realize how close they may have come to being ripped off Wraithmaker style.

Keep up the good work, brother.

Arc out

....For that which he is about to receive, let him truly be thankful..............................

He said all product would be shipped by 10/27. Well 10/27 has come and gone and we have no updates.

So three days go by and you start in telling him how he should be spending his time?

I guess you've never bought anything custom, or NFA stuff, or newly designed products.

Ok guys, let's say that everything WM did was on the UP & UP. (A stretch, but this is Hypothetical).

Let's look at all the issues that they had with the MD20.

First gun, FTE. OK so the bolt had more resistance than the shot provided. If this were a problem of the DRUM, then that would mean excess bolt drag, or a spring that was too stiff.

Second gun, FTE. Again, spring must be too stiff, if the problem was the DRUM and not the fact that the gun had never been fired before.

Third Gun, FA.... Drum not keeping up with the Cycle rate.... hrm... That would mean the spring is too light.

So the drum has a magical problem according to AA, The spring is too heavy in the Semi-guns but too light in the FA guns... their WM Heavier spring is perfect for both though...

Now to tell a story. I had my gun worked on to put on a AK100 Poly-Folder new rear trunnion. After the work was done, the guy sprayed on a light coat of finish on the receiver. Made it look super nice. I went to pick it up and my bolt wouldn't cycle. The rails and inside of the receiver had been touched up, looked brand new... that was the problem, 2 minutes, hand cycling the bolt with some compound on it to remove the new paint from the inside of the reciever and the rails, and the bolt was cycling just fine. Just a thought.

thx

You're such a Fucking buzz-kill arcadic. I'm going to be on the look out for your ass. Best to try and get along w/EVERYONE. Heard?

:cryss: I bought rem.sts low recoil ammo and tried to run it through my S12 and it jammed just about every round, took it and they opened up gas ports and now it shoots fine and i was using 10 rd mags so i can say it was not the drum, just the ammo,because it would fire reg. rounds. Mike don't worry we all know the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a good one Edited by bigdaddyrandall

thx

Arc out

Hey man chill out, Mike will get your drum out to you. Most of us waited at least a year for delivery and he does have a right to defend his product from competitors who are miss leading the customers out there. It sounds like he has put this to bed and we will all benefit from his ideas. :smoke:

Well for starters he made obligations to me and other paying customers that he has not met nor yet explained.

I'm one of those customers and I'm not sniveling about the wait. Go drink alot of beer or something. :rolleyes:

thx

Arc out

Just because you pay somebody for something, that does not give you the right to tell that person what they should or should not be doing with their own time, whether you are tired of waiting or not. :killer:

It's people like that who make me wanna go ...

I already got mine and I'm really enjoying it!

Nya-Nya! :haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clL1dw-uRI4...feature=related

When he catches the front of the top round on the chamber, he points it out.

When he catches the front of the top round on the chamber he doesn't mention it. (1:30)

Why the fuck won't the WM drum in vid 2 work but the WM drum in these vids work fine?

Edited by SaigaNoobie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clL1dw-uRI4...feature=related

When he catches the front of the top round on the chamber, he points it out.

When he catches the front of the top round on the chamber he doesn't mention it. (1:30)

Why the fuck won't the WM drum in vid 2 work but the WM drum in these vids work fine?

Did you watch my videos??? He catches the wraithmaker 2 twice in their practical drum comparison videos. In fact he catches it in the very same video they rigged to catch mine, the one you linked. My drum doesn't do that shit. You need to check out my videos. See what else they rigged. I bet those new in the box guns had the reliability service.

I do not own a wraithmaker for the shear fact is cost so much$$$. But once i have the doe i want to buy one of each drum on the market and test them all out, in one video, with me loading them all, out of one gun, my gun cause my broke ass just spent 1k on a test...FOR MY LIFE OR ANYONE'S, WHO MAY TAKE A SAIGA-12 UP AGAINST ZOMBIES. Or more real life like home invaders. At any who, the point is if you have to hand reload or fuck with it at the range you would be ZOMBIE MEAL/dead!!! SPEAKING 1ST HAND, I do own a MD20, i will not say its better till i have tested for my self, but i will say it fired just fine. All 57 rounds, i pounded threw it...BACK TO BACK NO JAM, but user err loading.<pinched my pointer finger...do it on stick mags too.> It would have been 60 if my gun did not have such a deep mag well......Read up if you care about them 3 rounds. LOL. I vouch for mike/MD arms, im still waiting for my 1st drum back but i have my 2nd, ready to mod. Bought a new file and all! LOL. Looking forward to making a video of the new drums in a fast reload^^) just for show. THANKS mike for being a scholar and a gentleman. He did more then honor his warranty. After 30 days he is shipping me my spiffy new mag hopefully ready and moded for my gun. FYI it is like 1:30 am and i'm drunk so spelling and grammar may be a bit off^^)

Oh and i forgot... I went to there webpage, it says 8 out of 10 yet on the video it says 9 out of 10... So do i have to own 20 or 10 Saiga's to tell? Saying i had an army of 100 against zombies!!! >.>

I bet you only have to own one! Your drum should have got there today I would have thought. Be looking for it tomorrow for sure!