Alliance Armament history, MD Arms response

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "Tromix" issue was over a phone call that I had with Mike Sr, where he wasn't listening to anything I told him.   I had his drum in hand and tested it in a bunch of stock Saiga's and it wouldn't

AA used to be a business member here. After they shipped a little over a hundred drums it was apparent there was some big problems with their drum. And immediately it was apparent their was some big

• 1 year later...

Been a while since anyone posted in here. While I read the first few posts, I didn't read any following those. I am looking for a drum that will reliably feed my new S12, and I don't have the $700-$800 for the Alliance, and have been cautioned against the Pro-Mag... OK, I went back and re-read the first poster. Should I assume that the MD arms drum is the way to go?

Edited by OldCopLarry
Been a while since anyone posted in here. While I read the first few posts, I didn't read any following those. I am looking for a drum that will reliably feed my new S12, and I don't have the $700-$800 for the Alliance, and have been cautioned against the Pro-Mag... OK, I went back and re-read the first poster. Should I assume that the MD arms drum is the way to go?

Yes, MD is the way to go, nice necro-posthaha.gif

• Like 1