The game plan, until political power is rendered into government power, is to hunker down. The gun-ban crowd is merely biding its time right now and hoping firearm owners are lulled into inaction.

Enacting a gun ban, or submitting our constitutional rights to global oversight, can only happen in a vacuum of public response from the grass roots. And that is part of the billionaire junta`s plans.

Read more:

http://www.gunbanobama.com/Default.aspx?Na...623b&ID=322

There is no doubt that they will try to ban certain types of guns and it may be as broad a classification as all semi-autos. I don't put much past Obama/Biden when it comes to this subject. My guess it that this will be Biden's pet project. We're in for a bumpy ride folks, these people are more anti-2A than the Clintons ever thought of being.

Edited by bigj480

My opinion is he will ratify the U.N. small arms treaty and use that as a means to suppress our rights. The only nations voting against it is the US and Zimbabwe. Strange company but the way I see that treaty it is make the world safe for tin horn dictators by making sure they never face any armed opposition.

My opinion is he will ratify the U.N. small arms treaty and use that as a means to suppress our rights. The only nations voting against it is the US and Zimbabwe. Strange company but the way I see that treaty it is make the world safe for tin horn dictators by making sure they never face any armed opposition.

+1, it's always seemed to me that the folks who want gun control want it so they can control other people.