26" barrel installed

Oh hell yeah, put that "Mystery" front end to use. :super::up:

Not bad eh? Was watchin' the election returns and figured doin' sumthin' constructive would be a good idea so I put the press to work. Got the old one out, new combo was too long to fit in the press so I had to start it with a hammer padded with leather. Went really well from there.

Scope is a Luepold 3.5-10x50, Yukon mount is sexy but doesn't give enuff eye relief so I'll hafta shop for sumthin' else.

Otherwise, she feels very nice. :wub:

it is like the Arm in terminator 2 "where do you think it came from? "

I would tell everyone it came from the future. :lolol:

That thing looks damned good and it's giving me some bad ideas...futuristic ideas...:devil:

Is that a custom piece?

Who made it?

Nobody knows. Its cross posted on several forums asking for any advise. The barrel is very distinctive of a super vepr but the rear sight base looks like a saiga .308 with the 300 meter leaf. The gas block is something I have never seen before.

Barrel looks like Super Vepr only longer.

post-6703-1226448127_thumb.jpg

Edited by Superhawk138
Is that a custom piece?

Who made it?

Nobody knows. Its cross posted on several forums asking for any advise. The barrel is very distinctive of a super vepr but the rear sight base looks like a saiga .308 with the 300 meter leaf. The gas block is something I have never seen before.

Barrel looks like Super Vepr only longer.

post-6703-1226448127_thumb.jpg

Once again, many thanks for your help so far. Took it to the GRB show in Houston, thought I wasn't gonna make it outa there with it. Flattered to no end but not 4 sale LOL!

Mentioned the scope mount in the post above, it's definitely got to go, shoppin' for another. Saw what I believe to be the perfect one on Gb but not quite ready to pay the price they're askin.

Anyone recognize this mount?

pix1238971703.jpg

thanks for all the help and encouragement,

t

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You know if I didn't know better I'd say it looked like the front end off a PSG-1... but thats the wrong gun... haha. If you ever want to sell that gun, you know where to find me :P Chances are you'll want to hang onto something that good looking tho haha ;)

I would still like to know where the barrel was purchased from... someone had to buy it somewhere... and no ones talking...

:smoke:

Same. If I could find one I'd like to buy one, even if it's a custom job. There could be some cash in it for someone lol :P

• 8 months later...