Sign in to follow this  
TonyRumore

Norinco SAS-12 Magazine Fed 12 Gauge (pic)

wow....if i had the cash id get on for the sheer sexy factor of that wood furniture... god i love wood on a semi auto shotgun=3

wow....if i had the cash id get on for the sheer sexy factor of that wood furniture... god i love wood on a semi auto shotgun=3

Zzzzzzzzombie thread

Simple to mod out the SPS-12 but I had a hell of a time finding Chinese tooling die/taps. The quad rail is from a g3, the charging handle was knocked out on the Bridgeport as well as the piccatinny (the speed bead is not installed yet) the knox was from an 870 - a little machining required, but its probable that it will need to be pinned in one position - I got about 300 in it (gun was bought at 100) without the sight and light. The retail on these has shot up significantly and they are now running at about 400-600, the big loss for this platform is mag's are unattainable, would have loved to see some highcaps produced for this. - hoping to find a parts gun somewhere to stamp and SBS for fun.

post-48163-0-41107500-1377482724_thumb.jpg

Edited by hellraiser1002000

I just ordered one of these SAS-12 shotguns, along with a DDI-12, from Centerfire Systems for $139.99!!!

The DDI-12 is $439.99!!!

I am picking up the SAS-12 early next week but I got the DDI-12 yesterday and it is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! A Saiga-12 CLONE for UNDER $475!!!

20170720_142329_zpssltcqlqc.jpg

Centerfire Systems will be getting 5-round mags for the SAS-12 very soon. I can't wait to get it but I hear that they are covered in cosmoline, which is a good thing. FYI, this one has a 24" ventilated rib barrel. I will post a pic of it after I get it and clean it up.

Alan

Edited by FL Thunder Stick

$140 at Centerfire Systems. NOT wood, it's plastic :-(

Alan

She is here!

20170724_204844-1_resized_zpswkceih65.jp

20170724_205525_resized_zps8yqdxfxb.jpg

Spent a couple hours on it today giving it a thorough cleaning and now it is ready for this weekend! Pics and video to follow.

Alan

Edited by FL Thunder Stick

She is here!

Spent a couple hours on it today giving it a thorough cleaning and now it is ready for this weekend! Pics and video to follow.

Alan

I went in for one myself as well.

Course in the process of taking off the pounds of cosmoline, pretty sure I took the "paint" off the barrel.

I'm sure Alumahyde will substitute nicely