Approaching 3 weeks for my order

My previous orders were fast as hell. This one is is off the charts. I typically don't like to put complaints publicly, but I've emailed you repeatedly.

Whatever you did you muck up your process, change it back! Your store shows all my parts in stock, so what's the deal? Please PM me for my order number.

PM sent. We have not received an email or phone call. If you made an order of an in stock item 3 weeks ago, it has been shipped.

My previous orders were fast as hell. This one is is off the charts. I typically don't like to put complaints publicly, but I've emailed you repeatedly.

Whatever you did you muck up your process, change it back! Your store shows all my parts in stock, so what's the deal? Please PM me for my order number.

I trust they got you taken care of?

Oh hell yah. Just messaged me, looks like I fell through the cracks somewhere. But they completely came through.

They didn't get my emails though, which makes me wonder if Live/Hotmail.com is getting filtered by their email host.

• 2 weeks later...